part 1

-.- 3 person POV -.-

It was a Sunday morning izuku was 4 years old. Today was the day. He ran into his parents room to wake them up. Today was the day of the quirk doctor.

Izuku- MUMMY DADDY WAKE UP! TODAYS THE DAY! WAKE UP!

Inko- mhmm were up...

Hisashi- hey kiddo... What day is it?

Izuku- quirk doctor! It's the day I get my quirk!

Hisashi- right, go get changed zuzu.

With that izuku ran out of the room to get changed. Adrenalin runs through his veins in excitement to be able to have a quirk to show his best friend 'kacchan' aka Katsuki backugou and become like his idol, who? all might? no. The one and only Eraserhead. Izuku loved him more than anything other than his parents, Katsuki and the bakugous. 

Inko- i'll take him to the doctor?

Hisashi- ok, i'll go make breakfast.

Hisashi went downstairs and started to make some breakfast while inko and izuku changed for the quirk doctor.

Hisashi- bye love, buy zuzu

Inko- bye honey

Izuku- bye daddy!

The two walked out the door and got into Inkos car and they started to drive to the quirk doctor. When they arrived, Inko and izuku waited for their names to be called.

Doctor- midoriyas?

Inko- coming. Come on izu, time to find out your quirk.

Izuku and Inko went into the room with the doctor

Doctor- hello izuku, i'm just going to put my hand on your forehead to find out what quirk you have. Is that ok?

Izuku- yes, I can't wait!

The doctor put his hand on izukus forehead, the doctors hand started to glow a bright blue showing that he was using his quirk.

Doctor- well izuku, what do you want ot be when your older?

Izuku- I want to be an underground hero!

Doctor- wow nice, so your quirk is called flash cat

Inko- what does it do?

Doctor- it allows the user to turn into any variation of cat while retaining his human mind, in human form it gives its user lightning fast reflexes with additional speed, night vision and flexibility, giving them over all ability to do anything a cat can. Its downside is if you're in your form for more than 3 days your mind will change into a cat for an hour. You will also need more sleep, so you will be asleep more than you are now.

Izuku- wow!

Inko- izuku we need to get home. Thank you doctor.

Inko was mad her son had a terrible quirk, but according to the doctor he can become a hero, however izuku wants to be an underground hero but they don't get as much money. Inko wants izuku to be a pro hero to get her money.

-.- When they get home -.-

Hisashi- well?

Inko- well what.

Hisashi- his quirk, what is it?

Inko- his quirk is flash cat. Basically he can turn into a cat.

With that last statement hisashi left his family claiming he had cheated on inko and had a daughter with an excellent quirk this brought Inko to tears izuku was confused and from that moment onward inko started to abuse izuku saying it was his fault that hisashi left. Izuku soon gave up on being a hero, instead he snuck out every night at 8:00pm and returned at 3:00am he started doing this at the age of 9, backugou hadn't left izuku. He thought that izukus quirk was amazing and they stayed friends.

(A/N) I don't know if i will continue this, it was more a story for fun. if you want me to continue writing it then i will.

i was inspired to write this story by another author, @Chimera_Regarion

go check them out if you want, i would say that they are amazing at writing.

words- 609