Onikafaree free.

As if on que Sb knocked on her door. She was still on a high from the story so she went to open it knowing exactly what she wanted.

"So did you finish?" He asked

"Yea" she said bitting her bottom lip

"So you ready to answer the question?" He asked with a smirk already knowing the answer

"Actually i changed the question" she said blushing

"Oh really?" He said " ok shoot"

"How, after reading that, did you not want to fuck me right then and there?" She asked seductively

"After reading that i wanted to fuck you every day since" Sb said walking closer to her backing her into the wall

"Then why didn't you?" She said staring at his full lips as her back hit the wall

"Because i didn't know if you wanted me to" he replied as he put his hands on her hips placing a small kiss on her neck making her body shiver

"Mmm" she moaned as she put her hands behind his head letting him know that she didn't want him to stop

Safaree searched her neck until he found her spot. She was loving every minute of it as he sucked hard on her spot making her grind her hips towards him letting him know that she wanted him. He took that as a sign and let his hands rome her body as he went to kiss her perfect lips for the first time. As soon as his lips touched hers they both felt an electric connection. He kissed her slowly committing to memory every inch of her mouth as she gave his tongue access. She loved how he was taking his time with her. He was doing exactly what was in the story and she couldn't wait for what was next. He pulled her shirt off only detaching their lips for that second it went over her head then he started kissing down her neck to her boobs taking them out of the bra ready to take his time on each one. As he sucked on them making her more and more wet he slid down her shorts. He started kissing lower and lower till he got to the top of her thong. He looked up at her hoping to get the ok to keep going. Nicki noticed his eyes asking permission to proceed and she gave him a smirk as she put her hand ontop of his head letting him know to continue. He smirked back pulling down her thong as he continued to kiss on her. Once it was off and flung to the side he lifted her left leg over his shoulder once it was up he couldn't wait any longer to have a taste of her sweet juices. He kissed her thigh getting closer to her pussy. Once he reached her other set of lips he gave them a quick kiss only to get some of her sweetness on his lips. He licked his lips tasting it and he couldn't wait any longer. He grabbed her right leg putting it over his left shoulder as her stood up lifting her at the same time against the wall. Nicki had one hand behind his head as the other was against the wall so she wouldn't loose balance. He was so tall that she could reach the ceiling. Now face to face with her pussy he placed the sweetest kiss anyone has ever given her down there. He took his time not wanting to miss a spot. Nicki was on cloud nine moaning from the pleasure he was giving her as he licked every inch of her pussy. He kept licking going faster and faster wanting her to squirt on his face so he could have more of her sweet nectar. As he went faster nicki started grinding into his face already feeling her climax rising. She screamed out as her legs started shaking telling him not to stop. All of a sudden she exploded on his face as he continued not wanting to stop tasting her making her have another orgasm right after it. " mmm fuck baby" she screamed out as he took her off the wall in the same position taking her towards her bed. He laid her down as he took off his shirt going back to her mouth letting her taste herself. As she kissed him she reached down to his pants undoing them and reaching inside wanting to feel him. As soon as she felt how big he was she moaned in to his mouth getting a good grip on his dick as she began to stroke it. "Mmm let me take your pants off baby" she said into his mouth. He pushed himself up to his feet in front of her letting her pull his pants down as he kicked them to the side. She looked his body over biting her lip as she went to pull down his boxers. She kissed his stomach as she was pulling them down finally letting them touch the ground. She grabbed his dick with both hands stroking it as she kissed further down his v-line. She kissed the tip of his dick making him tilt his head back. She took that as a sign and put the tip of him into her mouth. She sucked on it as her hands moved up and down massaging him. "Fuck Nicki" he moaned as he felt her warm mouth around his dick. She got wetter hearing him moan out her name as she took him in more and more. She started going faster trying to make him cum. She loved how big he was and how good he tasted. Shes never had a man that she actually enjoyed giving head to. As she sucked harder Sb could feel himself about to explode he tried to get Nic to move but she just kept going. "Fuck baby I'm bout to cum" he groaned. Instead of making her want to move, him saying that made her work him faster sucking as hard as she could. "Shitt!" He semi yelled as he released inside her mouth. She swallowed all he had to give sucking some more making sure it was all out. He looked down at her as she finished up loving what she just did to him. No woman has ever made him call out their name let alone have him feel like he did as he exploded in her mouth. she looked up at him as he stared down at her amazed at what she just did to him. She smiled up at him knowing he was pleased as he bent down and kissed her laying her on her back on the bed. He positioned himself between her legs as he was ready to enter her for the first time. She held her breath preparing herself for all of him knowing it would hurt seeing that he was bigger then anyone she's ever been with. He entered her slowly as she moaned out in pleasure mixed with pain. "Ohh fuckkk" she groaned. "You want me to stop babe?" He asked noticing she was tighter then he expected. "Mmmm no Faree please keep going" he went deeper until he was fully in feeling how tight she really was. He started grinding in and out of her slowly. "Mmmmm yea just like that" she moaned. "Mmm fuck faster baby" he started to pick up his pace at her request. Nicki knew that she probably should have had him put on a condom but feeling him raw inside her felt so right and besides that she was on the pill. All you could hear in the room was their moaning and groaning as they were both ready to explode again. "Fuck Safareeeee" Nicki screamed out as she squirted all over his dick. He let her ride out her orgasm as his was building up not far behind. Feeling him jerk inside her let her know he was ready as well. She managed to flip them over getting ontop of him riding him until he came. Once she felt his warm juices fill her up she collapsed on top of him exhausted from their night of pleasure.
They both fell asleep holding each other with wide satisfied smiles on their faces.

The next morning Nickis alarm was going off waking her up. It was 5 in the morning and she had to go do some interviews. She opened her eyes looking around when the memories of last night came back to her as she noticed Sb underneath her completely naked as well as herself. She smiled at the thought and laid back down on top of him not wanting to get up.

"As much as i would love to stay like this with you all day babe you got business to handle" Sb said stretching

"Im too tired from handling my business last night" she said snuggling up to him more.

"I'm sure you are babe, i am too but we have to get up"

"I don't wanna faree! " nicki whined

"Im sorry babe but your free after 2 we can get movies and cuddle all night if you want" he said laughing at how cute she sounded

"Faree?"

"Yes nic"

"What are we?" She asked looking up at him

"I love you Nic" he said looking in her eyes "I've loved you for as long as i can remember and i don't want to be with anyone else but you"

Nicki smiled at him "good because i don't want to be with anyone else but you either!" She exclaimed giving him a kiss.

They stayed cuddled up for another five minutes before they got up and got ready for their day hoping it went by fast so they can be in each others arms all night again.

----------------
Okay so I decided to post this quick because nicki has just slayyyyydddtt me Sao much today she killedt the billboard performance and now FEELING MYSELF VIDEO?!
(No I don't have a subscription I use my freinds account because I'm a broke bitch)
IM GOING TO CHANGE THE BEYNIKA STORY ORRR MAKE ANOTHER ONE BECAUSE YAAASS THEY SO CUTE TOGETHER JUST😍😍😍😍😍👏👏👏THANK YEW LORDT.
*takes breaths as deep as jacquees strokes*
Anyways enjoy I'm gonna go get my life again😊😘