When the Alter Egos cum out to play

Nicki's POV

I am loving it out here in Trinidad. Three days in and I don't want to ever go back to the states. My family has had me laughing non stop since I got here. My aunts Tranice, Catarina, and Teresa, who I always love talking with, were telling me old stories about my mom at the moment.

"Tranice do you remember that summer that Carol found out about the potion?" They all started laughing and my mother began to blush.

"What's the potion?" I asked.

"No Catarina, do not tell her about that." My mom protested.

"Oh Carol, don't be so uptight. Besides she's a grown woman, she can know." my aunt said winking at me.

"Fine Onika go ahead and listen if you want to hear about your parent's sex life."

"Mommy we both know it takes a lot for me to get uncomfortable. Go ahead aunt Catarina." I sat Indian style on the porch like a child readying for story time.

"Well it was the summer your mother decided to give into Robert and lose her virginity. I say she was around 18. She lost it at the beginning of the summer and by the middle of summer let's just say she was experienced." They all snickered and my mom was grinning from ear to ear. "Well we went to a college party  one night and were hanging out with some upperclassmen girls. Valetta Drimwol was telling of how she found her grandmothers recipe for how to keep your husbands manhood hard for four ours. She was giving out the recipe and Carol decided she would try it out on Robert."

My jaw dropped.

"Pick up your jaw, I told you not to ask about the story." My mom said and slid her sunglasses on.

"Carol called us the next day telling of how her cuka, as you call it Nika, was so sore from all the sex they had the night before. She vowed never to make it again. Of course we couldn't stop laughing at her. We all had experienced the power of the potion but decided to let our baby sister take a whirl at it."

"Just horrible sisters I have."

"Aww Carol what kind of siblings would we be if we just kept you from experiencing the world." aunt Teresa said cackling.

"Sure the one time you decide to mind your business."

"Well what's in it auntie Tranice?"

"Nika you don't want to do that to yourself. Take it from me it's not worth it." My mom got up and walked inside.

They didn't know that they had just awaken Carmen with that potion story. She wanted to experience four hours of hard dick.
                                                                             ****
Everyone began leaving to go home for the night. Before my aunt Catarina left I stopped her and begged her to tell me where I could go pick up the potion.

"It's not something you can go pick up at a store Nika."

"Well tell me the name of the old woman who makes the potion and I'll go by a bottle."

"Nicki it's not some voodoo potion, it's more of a punch really. Kids these days call it Love Punch 69. This is what you need to make it."

"Hold on let me get a pen." I raced off to the living room and grabbed the notebook the men had been keeping score of the Domino game with and ran back. "Okay go."

"You need one package blueberry flavored unsweetened drink mix, sugar, one bottle white cranberry juice, slice some oranges and lemons and the most important thing it you need to go to the north shore and climb the rocks and retrieve a three leaves of the Trinidice bush."