∆close One

No plot.

Shawn pins me to the wall of the supply closet roughly. I feel his hand sneak under my skirt and play with the hem of my panties. He slowly begins to rub my clit through the cloth. I try my best to keep quiet. No one has used this closet in years but the door has no lock and anyone could just walk in. I moan softly biting my sleeve to try and stop myself from being loud. A group of people walks by and Micheals puts more pressure on my clit. I try my best to muffle the sounds of my pleasure and I must be doing a good job because no one outside seems to notice.

"Shawn" I mutter as another small group of people walk by. I quickly recognize their voices and I realize our boss is right outside and seems to have stopped walking. Micheals puts a hand over my mouth and continues his movement. We hear Vince walk away after a few seconds. I grab Shawn's wrist. "what if he heard and he's getting someone to check it out?" I whisper yell. Shawn pulls his hand out of my grasp and continues to play with my clit. "he's not getting anyone y/n" he says speeding. I want to argue with him but I am in so much pleasure I can't bring myself to tell him to stop.

I feel the coil in my tummy tighten. "Shawn" I whimper. "cum for me baby" he whispers back and I come undone in my panties. I can hear micheals chuckle as he watches my cum seep through my panties onto my thighs and drip to the floor. I can't help but giggle too. I just had sex in a closet, at work, and several people almost caught us.

I lean in for a kiss that he happily gives me. "we should do this again" he says. I palm him through his pants. "we're not done" I say as I unbutton his pants. I unzip them and get on my knees. I pull his pants and boxers down in one motion. His cock springs up and hits his abdomen. I kitten lick the tip earning a groan from Micheals. I start to suck the head before taking him in my mouth. I slowly take him inch by inch until his tip is at the back of my throat.

I swallow and take him into my throat. "good girl" the man above me groans as I begin to bob my head. I can tell he's trying hard not to fuck my throat. He soon gives in and grabs the back of my head pulling my hair. He pushes my head down. Not too hard he didn't want me to gag or be in pain.

He thrusts into my mouth and pushes my head harder and harder. Once he finds the pace he wants he starts whispering sweet nothings to me. "taking it so well" he moans almost too loud. Soon hot thick liquid is painting my throat. He pulls out of my mouth and I show him that I swallowed all of it. He helps me to my feet and we try our best to not look suspicious as we leave the abandoned closet.
--------------------------------------------
Words-557
Thanks for reading love ya -gremlin💋💞💕