∆Little P2

warnings: omorashi, use of children's potty
--------------------------------------------
I sit on daddy's lap and lean against his chest. We've been watching cartoons and coloring for a few hours. I snuggle into his chest knowing I am completely safe. My daddy could and would beat up anyone who touched me. I feel him shifting underneath me but he stops when I look back at him. All he does is gesture at the tv and I turn back around. As time goes by he is shifting more frequently and for longer. "are you okay daddy?" I mumble against my paci. "daddy's fine keep watching the show" Adam says. He has tears in his eyes and I think he might be in pain.

I do as I am told and continue watching the show. Soon my attention is brought back to Adam as he lets out a painful-sounding groan. He's bouncing his leg constantly and every 15-20 seconds he squirms around. I look back at him worry displayed on my face clearly. He has his head back with his eyes closed. Tears stain his face and his face contorts into a painful grimace as he squirms and lets out a whimper.

I wipe the tears off of his face and he opens his eyes. "I told you to watch the show," he says through groans and hisses. He rests his head on my shoulder. "daddy, please tell me what's wrong" I plead to try to get some answers. "I know you hate being left alone when you're so deep in little space but I really have to go" he whines as he picks me up from his lap and places me on the couch.

I watch as he sprints towards the stairs. I have no idea where he's going and his wording doesn't sit right with me so I follow him. I hear him banging on the bathroom door and rattling the door handle. "fuck sake the doors jammed, shit-" he whines, and it sounds like he's going to cry. "oh fuck" he whimpers as I turn the corner. He has a hand cupping his crotch tightly. I watch as a small wet patch appears and my daddy moans in relief.

I'm happy he's okay and just needed the potty but I can't help the feeling coming from my core as I listen and watch him. He regains control and assesses the situation quickly. He looks me in the eyes with the most embarrassed face I have ever seen as he undoes his belt buckle.

He stands in front of my potty and pulls his dick out. He wees in my potty whilst letting out the highest-pitched whines I had ever heard from him. I watched as his knees buckled and he kneels on the floor. He has tears of relief streaming down his face and he continues to moan. It takes me a second to come back to reality. Between the little space and the shock and the arousal and the small amount of embarrassment all I can do is push myself further into little space making me understand the situation less and less. "daddy, that's my potty" I whine confused at the scene in front of me.

"I'm sorry sweetie, it was an emergency I won't do it again" he mutters still moaning. Just like it did with me the potty began to overfill and spill onto the floor. "daddy!" I tell him off. He was so mad when I did it by accident but he doesn't even look like he was trying to stop. "I know, I know" he groans as his piss goes everywhere.

His stream slowly dies down. I watch as my daddy's kneels with his hand against the wall holding him up as he pants. "why do I lose potty privileges when I have to use the little kid potty but you don't?" I ask genuinely not understanding why. "because you have a weak bladder and couldn't hold it long enough for me to open a goddamn door before you were pissing in the little kid's potty. I held it for hours trying to make you happy and there was no way of me getting to a big kid potty before all of my pee was on the floor" he explains.

"in my defense, I would have gone on the floor if I tried to get to a big kid's potty AND you told me to use the little potty!" I argue but I am met only with a chuckle.
--------------------------------------------
Words-764
Thanks for reading love ya -gremlin💋💕💞