∆Little

Warnings: Mentioned ddlg and BDSM, mentioned BDSM scene before the one-shot takes place, omorashi, close call, diaper, peeing in kids potty
Adam and yn have been together for a while. They have never really been embarrassed around each other so they got into BDSM and ddlg pretty quickly. Nearly the entirety of Adams's basement is a playroom. There is an unbelievable amount of toys and all of them have been put to good use. Yn and Adam spend hours down there. There's a tap with running water so they can both stay hydrated. One problem though. There's only one bathroom in the house and it's on the third floor.

Because of this problem, they realized they both had piss kinks. (let me know if you want me to write that). After all of the holding and wetting yn did whilst experimenting with their kinks, yn developed a weak bladder. No close calls have ever happened in public plus yn always has a spare change of clothes thanks to their "problem". Adam found it very fun to make fun of her weak bladder.

At some point, he put a small children's potty outside of the only washroom to poke fun at the fact if yn needed to pee they probably wouldn't be able to hold it if Adam was in the washroom. It's never been used though. Of course, the potty is put away when guests are over and the basement door is locked.

Earlier today they had done a 3-hour-long scene. Of course, Adam never let his little girl get dehydrated. But yn had gotten so used to needing to pee she didn't notice. That was until around 2 hours after the scene she bumped into the counter of a kitchen counter.

Yn pov

I walk into the kitchen heading towards the fridge. I wasn't paying attention and walked straight to the counter. I instantly crouched down, and for a solid 5 seconds, I pissed myself before I regained control. I immediately ran for the stairs a hand tucked between my thighs. I get to the top and turned the corner. I rattle the door handle and bang on the door as. the sound of flowing water from the shower head inside cascades down the drain. 

"I have to pee!" I yell through the door. The only response I get is laughter. I can feel myself leaking the sound of the shower not helping. "you have your own potty sweetie" Adam eventually calls out. I have never actually used it. "I'm not joking" "neither am I," he says the shower turning off. I think he's going to let me see and I leak again at the thought of relief. After 30 seconds I realize he's not coming out. "Adam!" I yell and bang on the door

"I'm not joking" he replies. I look down at the small potty. I leak again and it takes me a lot more time and effort to regain control. It's a decent-sized potty but it might not hold all of my wee. I can't help but slip into little space at the idea of going pee in a kid's potty. I pull my pants down and straddle the potty whilst trying not to leak piss onto the floor. I press my hands against the hardwood floor. But I can't go. My body knows I shouldn't be peeing here and it's tensing up all of its muscles to make sure I don't go here.

It's what daddy wants I have to. I begin to slowly dribble wee into the potty. Eventually, it comes out as a proper stream and I hear Adam exit the bathroom. I look up at him silently begging him to tell me to stop and use the big girl potty but he doesn't. "look at you, pissing in a little baby potty. how desperate and depraved do you have to be to do that?" he says poking fun at me. I can't help the funny feeling in my Princess parts from hearing his words.

Soon the bucket in the potty is full and I try my best to slow my stream before it overflows. Despite my efforts, a small puddle is created around the potty. "look at the mess you made, and your too much of a little fucking baby to clean it up aren't you?" he degrades me and I blush. "sorry daddy" I say. Then I mumble something under my breath. "what was that?" Adam asks. I look away and mumble again. He grabs my chin forcing me to look at him. "what. Did. You. Say" he says sternly as if he is talking to a brainless idiot.

"Still gotta go daddy," I say barely loud enough for him to hear. "stay" he commands as he gets up from where he crouches and walks downstairs. He isn't gone long but I leak several times before he returns. He's a nappy and a pack of wet wipes.

He picks me up and lays me on my back. He wipes my cunt and puts the soft nappy on me. He pulls a small roll of tape out of his pocket and tapes down the adhesive flaps so I can't take it off.

"you can use the potty when you prove you're not a little fucking cry baby"
--------------------------------------------
Words-900
Thanks for reading love ya-gremlin💞💕💋