7. Shower talks

Loki was on his knees as he helped me stand. I was so tired for know reason but I didn't complain about the attention.

Loki was washing my hair as he concentrated. His hands massaging my head, occasionally rubbing my back to comfort me.

It was confusing. I don't usually get this much attention from hook ups. But I'm not worried. I'll be back to my normal life tomorrow night and I'll most likely never see Loki or Thor.

Unless Jane keeps in contact.

Then I might see Loki. But I'm not close friends with Jane. Ugh, this is why it won't work.

Lokis hands kept making fidgeting around and kept stopping, massaging, and stopping again. He was focused on something. What is the question.

Loki turned me to face him as he rinsed out all the suds. I looked up to see him smiling softly, kinda sad? Why would he be sad?

"I'm not sad love, only thinking." Loki told me as he raked his fingers through my hair. I sighed in contentment at the pull.

"What were you thinking about?" I asked when he finished. Loki stood to his normal height and started doing his own hair.

"I'm not sure. Just the future." He said dismissing the conversation. I stood there, slightly taken aback.

Why was he so distant?

Wait, we are still strangers Y/n. He has every right to not tell me shit.

"Ugh, I can hear your thoughts Y/n. You always seem to forget." He laughed at himself at the end, looking back down towards me.

Ah, so your worried about the future with us?

Loki nodded with a frown, scrubbing his hair. I looked away in embarrassment.

"Look Loki, your nice and sweet but I don't think it'll work. I want it to but I don't think it would. You said it yourself, your planet is to cold for me. And I don't think you'd want to stay on earth." I ranted, looking all over the place.

I truly hated looking people in the eye.

Once I was done, Loki sighed and knelt down, hands in his lap as he tried to look in my eyes.

"Y/n, love, I deeply want this to work. I have this connection with you and I don't want to lose it. But, I'm afraid you're right. It couldn't work. Earth is not for me. Neither my planet for you. I am sorry but if we stay in touch, I'll visit have earth often. We'll have some fun and I can shape shift. Maybe into a Midgarden?"

Loki chuckles as his hands went to my waist, picking me up and hugging gently. I hugged back of course as I loved physical affection.

"I'd love for you to visit. It'll make me feel better." I muttered into his chest as a tear slips down my face, Loki mistaking it as water.

"Yeah, I will. At least I'll try to visit weekly. I'll have to bring you to the other nine realms. You'll love it!" Loki told me to cheer me up, telling me what the 'nine realms' where.

-
Time skip
-

About ten minutes later, we were out of the shower and still wet.

And did Loki look hot.

I didn't even care if he could read my mind, I want him. I want him to own me. My feminism flies out the window when he walks in the room.

I saw Loki smile as he walked towards me with a towel around his waist and his hair soaked still.

His hand went to the back of my head, gripping my hair as my hands went flying up to his. Loki forced my head up to look at him, his eyes dark as he licked his lips.

This was new

"Darling, don't tease your god with that naughty mind of yours." He told me, mischievously.

I did my best incident eyes to tease him more, only to have the grip on my hair tighten. Oh no.

"I said, don't tease me. Naughty, naughty little earth girl." Loki quickly pulled me up, using his big hands to slam me onto the wall, about four feet off the ground.

"I am going to teach you a very important lesson, darling, if you stay with me. Never, tease me. I gave you a warning now it's time for your punishment pet." Loki hissed into my ear, making me whimper.

I heard a little thud and it could only be his towel hitting the floor. My breath quickened as I felt his tip at my dripping slit.

Loki used on hand to direct him as his other one was holding me up, my hands behind my back.

The painful pleasure coursed through me, his cock stuffed in me as he didn't give me to much time to adjust. His ramming was constant as he held me to the wall, kissing up my neck and back.

My yells turned into moans as he moved my legs, adjusting them for him to hit a different angle. Loki was using his new free hand to play with my clit, rubbing it making my back arch move.

My body was still pressed against the cold wall, chin up as I was being used for dirty pleasure. Not for myself but also for my partner.

I felt Loki's cock slow, coming to stop as he was still inside me. I was confused as he flipped me around, making me face him. Well, more like his abdomen so I had to look up.

He brought his hand down to my head, it encasing it. Loki used his other hand to hold up my back as he moved from the wall. Damn that's hot.

"I hear your little mind thinking, but just remember, Your mind. And soon, I will make it known to all the nine realms." Loki whispers, but it sounded so clear and close I melted.

He held me, still inside me, as he walked back toward the bed, petting my hair lovingly as me lead me on my back.