4. Blue

Loki teleported us to a interesting looking bedroom, but I didn't get a chance to see much of it because Loki's lips were at my neck as he had his hand hold me up.

"Uhhh... Loki." I moaned out as he hit a pulse point. I felt him smirk against my skin as he moved around, leaving hickys in his way.

Loki's right hand was on my back as his left was under me, holding me up. I moved my neck to the side for him to have more access for kisses as he kitten licked a rather harsh suck.

I felt Loki hit the bed as we dropped to the mattress and my back subconsciously arched, my chest touching his. Barely. He was a lot bigger than me so...

I felt Loki chuckle as his nose was on my neck, his breath hitting my ear.

"Are you getting inpatient, darling?" Loki whispered horsely, his voice cracking just a little bit. I let out a sigh in delight at his voice, it was hot.

Loki didn't wait for a response, instead moving my legs to be on his thighs as I was still laying down. Him over me as his four arm was over my head.

"Tell me, earth girl, what do you want to do? Hmmm? Tell me all the pleasures I can give you" He groaned lowly, adjusting his clothes so they were gone. Except for undergarments, nothing for the imagination.

"Please, Loki." I replied, not really wanting to beg for it. But will.

"Say it, darling." Loki demanded. I groaned.

"Mmmmmm. Loki, please, fuck me." I mumbled as he smirked.

"Good girl." Loki said as he leaned up, pulling my thighs so he was sitting on his knees as my legs were around him.

I could feel him. I'm not sure how this is supposed to work with how big he was for a giant. But If there's a will, there's a way.

I looked up at him as he was still smirking, probably reading my thoughts.

"Don't worry love, you can take it." Loki told me as he removed his undergarments. In a blink of an eye, a green shimmer went down my body and my clothes disappeared.

I was naked but so was he. I almost panicked at the sight. It was big. Bigger than I thought. Loki was still looking down as he moved two of his fingers across my thighs, towards my aching core.

I let out a little wine as he put pressure on my clit, he smirked.

"Does that feel good, pet? Does my finger give you pleasure a god could give?" He taunted. I arched my back again as Loki moved his other hand to his nether regions, stroking slowly.

"Y-Yes." I stuttered out, not really paying attention to anything but the pressure being forced on my pussy.

I hear Loki sigh out as he bucked his hips a little, making me jut forwards. He chuckled.

"Forgot you were so small." He told himself as he slowly moved one finger in, making me moan out loud.

"Shh, shh, I want to see you try to stay quiet for me. Just until I'm in you." Loki tisked as he moved his finger around, making me squirm as I tried to not whimper.

"That's it. Good girl." Loki praised, slowly stroking my insides. My eyes rolled back as I felt the pleasure rise into an orgasm.

My legs moved around Loki's waist as he kept up his fingering, I looked down at his other hand.

He was jerking himself off, using his per cum as lubricant for when he wanted me. I was just imagining what it would be like and I couldn't wait.

I started to beg. Again

"Please Loki, fuck me already." I pleaded as Loki laughed.

"As you wish, pet."

I felt his finger slid out of me and my pleasure leaving. I was a little disappointed until Loki let go of his cock and grabbed the back of my neck, making me look down.

"I want you to watch as I sink in your folds." He whispered as he used his other hand to guide it in.

Pressure. Lots of pressure as he gently pushed in. Not even all of him could fit. About 3/4 could as he was literally was touching my belly button from inside.

I let out a loud scream as it hurt but a good hurt. I knew that it will have to take me a couple minutes to adjust. And Loki new that too.

He gave me kisses along my neck and chest as he wait, making me smile a little.

Most guys I meet don't wait.

After what felt like forever, the pain turned into lots of pleasure. I gave the okay to Loki as he smirked.

"Ready?" Loki muttered. I smirked back.

"Absolutely."

Lokis hands quickly went down toward my hips as he grounded me to the mattress, starting to pull out.

I moaned out as only the tip was in me, then Loki's hips slammed forward and I yelled out in blinding pleasure.

He started to get a rhythm started with him thrusting hard into my pussy. Loki adjusted me at a more interesting angle to drive deeper and faster. Making me scream.

I kept screaming and moaning Loki's name as he fucked me. His hand moved down towards my clit and massaged it, trying to get me to finish.

Loki kept groaning, muttering curses under his breath then he moved down, kissing up and down my neck.

I raised my hand up to his hair and gripped it, pulling hard as he was hunched over me. Loki stopped his kisses and moaned out in delight from the hair pulling.

Before I knew it, my release was coming fast as my vision got blurry. But as soon as it was there, it was gone.

Loki stopped moving.

"Loki! You mother-" I was cut off with a big blue hand over my mouth.

"Keep talking and I'll put that mouth to work." Loki threaten, growling lowly.

I stared daggers at him as I knew his threat was real but, i wouldn't really mind it that much.

"Sorry for the stop darling. I know how much you love my cock. But, I thought it would be more entertaining if you would ride me? Hmmm?" Loki asked, but it was gonna happen anyway.

I smirked. "Alright then, I guess I'm a cowboy." I muttered to myself but Loki could hear. He was confused but rolled over, bringing me with him.

I was now topping the god. Like I said maybe an 30 minute ago. Loki held my hips as I got him nestled inside of me, Loki helping a little.

His cock started to thrust up in me as I moved, rolling and moving my hips to match his rhythm the best that I could.

But over all Loki took over.

He was a lot bigger than me and just used his hands to move my hips to his liking.

Which was fast.

Then I felt my orgasm rise up again, boiling almost. Ready to spill over at any moment.

And Loki since that, probably reading my mind which was only on him. He moved his big long pointer finger towards my clit again and rubbed it, making me wine.

"L-Loki." I whimpered out, on the edge. He smirked.

"Say my name." He demanded, thrusting into me harder.

"Loki!" I moaned louder, but he wasn't satisfied. One harsh slap was given to my bottom as I winced.

"Say my name!" Loki yelled, fucking even harder.

"Loki!" I yelled it as I got slammed down on his dick harder, feeling my orgasm finally arrive.

"Good girl, good girl. That's it. Take me like that. Hmmm." I heard Loki say as hot cum shot into me.

My vision blurred and I was being pulled to his chest to cool off. I closed my eyes for a moment and that's when I fell asleep.