Prologue

British isles/ 11:30AM
Humid. With a hint of Oil.
——————————————————

Ah. The British isles, so quaint, so peaceful, the birds are chirping, bees buzzing, and A she'll killed them- wait what a shell?

Yup, a shell, and it came from a Churchill Mark III , it was in a tryhards shell.

The Churchill was Engaged in a fight against a T95 or, One of the Tutel Variant a, they traded shells with each other, several of them completely missing their Target. One of ten accidentally killing a Random L3.

Churchill:[Oh come on! I thought I hit you!]

T95:[Lol you are losing against a T95 lol]

The Taunting if the T95 was then suddenly cut off, as a Challenger (Modern) shot at it, killing it's crew and thus, killing the player.

JagdPanzer:[Ouch]

Challenger:[I shot you, and you dead]

The Two British Tanks moved forward, on their way to the A point, because all this time, their team has been only fighting against each other. No capping any points, except for the two of them.

The Challenger looked for any targets, so far, nothing, the two entered A point, and was met with a Abrams tank waiting for them.

Challenger:[Abrams! Back! Back!]

The Challenger fired a shell to it's underbelly, killing it, and another took it's place and shot the Churchill.

Challenger:[NOOOO!!!]

The Challenger followed after, getting sniped by a Leopard2A4 from across the map, which beside it was a Maus, heading towards the A point too.

In the sky, several Dogfights ensued.
British, American, German, Russian, and Swedish Aircraft flew.

A P51 Mustang fought with a Me 262 A-1a in the skies, chasing each other in the Clouds, the P51 turned to it's Right to try and get the Rest of it's team to shake it off of it.

The Me 262 replied by sending several bullets to the Cockpit of the P51, and it fell, but the Me 262 was soon shot down by a F-14 that followed them.

The F-14 hurried to the Others, putting it's Engines at full speed to go faster. It reached the rest of the server, those being Bomber aircraft, Fighter Aircraft, or random drones flying in the area.

The F-14 got a missile alert and quickly sent out flare's, the missile thankfully went to the flare's, instead of it hitting it.

F-14:[Almost]

The F-15 looked for the source of the missile, and saw what it was, a F-4c Phantom II! The F-4c chased after the F-14, firing Missile's and Using it's Guns to force it into it's Line of sight.

The F-14 dodged a total of five missiles due to its Flare's, but soon, it had completely fired up it's Flare's, and another missile had just been Fired.

The F-14 then decided on a risky move, which was to land in the heat of battle to resupply and go back in.
But that didn't happen.

What instead happened, was that the F-4C encountered something worse than an enemy or a hacker ruining their fun.

It encountered Lag, of all things.

Then, It got disconnected from the match.

F-14[Lol]

Back at the ground.

And M163 defended Point B, firing its guns and occasionally taking cover from Shells using either building's, or anything else that can be used as cover, like a rock.