X

Diana being shocked was an understatement she was beyond that. She was prepared for the worst thinking Enzo will never change but now this fucker was saying he will change oh wow.

Stefan looked somewhat happy and lost as well. He didn't know the conversation between his sister and Enzo but he could guess it.

Diana, "Are you sure? Cause one minute ago you dreaded the feeling of becoming a vampire now suddenly? What changed?"

Enzo, "Not anymore cause I know that today I earned not just friends but family as well. And I really don't want to lose it"

Diana was silent for a while but beaming with happiness. She took a deep breath and said, " Well shall we"

Enzo nodded. Diana bit into her wrist draw the blood in a cup handing it to Enzo.

Enzo took it from her and gulped it down.
Enzo, "Now what? "

Diana gave him an apologetic look saying, "I am sorry Enzo"

Diana snapped his neck and he fell dead on the floor.

Stefan, "Well you could have given him a warning at least"

Diana, "I did. I said sorry now we just need to wait"

Few hours later........

Enzo woke up gasping Diana already had a day light ring and blood arranged for him. So he could have it.

Enzo vamp sped to the blood and drank it hungrily gulping every single drop.

Diana took his hand and put the ring at his finger.

Enzo, "What is this?"

Diana, "Daylight ring so that you could walk on the sun. "

Stefan, "Now what do we do? "

Diana looked out of the window she was happy she saved Enzo but war was still ahead.

The information still told her that Klaus was in New Orleans

So there next stop would be New Orleans but with the audience of all the Mikealsons is needed. After all she needs drama.

But before that she needs to teach Enzo every thing about supernatural.

Diana, "Now, we wait for the war I will make sure it happens"