Chapter I

To say Diana was ecstatic when she found out about her replacing the ultimate whore.

Diana just made three journals containing information about the whole tvd and original series.

One contained whom to save and how to turn into a vampire. (Not by the bitch's blood or anything)

Another contained how to drown the butches of all the series and MAKE SURE STEFAN DOESN'T FALL FOR ELENA

The third contained how to kill vamps,  saving the originals and what items to collect.

Diana and Stefan became more close. Diana is overprotective of him. Too overprotective of him.

Diana was not scared of their Father like Damon was as she threatened him in her own scary way and now Daddy Salvatore says 10 feet away from Diana and Stefan.

Diana got a vervain necklace for Stefan and a bracelet for herself. She made Stefan drink plenty of vervain water and she also drank vervain water a lot.

Diana had five weeks till Katherine comes to their lovely house and starts slutting. Diana chuckled shaking her head that's not happening now anymore.

In these fives weeks Diana got prepared really well. She had especially stored vervain in Stefan's room as well as hers.

Five weeks later

It's time the time she has been waiting for. Diana saw out the window that the carriage has arrived.

Diana got outside and stepped with Stefan.

Diana, "Remember that I told you to drink vervain did you have it"

Stefan, "Yes sis. "

Diana, "Good and stay away from the girl let father do the talking"

Stefan, "Why"

Diana, "I will tell you when the time comes"

Stefan just nodded.

Katherine came down waiting for the green eyed boy kiss her hand but they just stayed still at their place. Kathrine felt embarrassed and awkward.

That's when Gussippe came holding out his hand for Katherine helping her.

Diana sorted Kathrine looked at her with a hard glare.

Diana rolled her eyes at her.

Kathrine now held a grudge against the blue eyed Diana just smirked at her.

Mouthing at her "Game on"