Da End🫶

The house was buzzing with noise, everyone wanting to get out and about before they all left later that night.

Everyone was called to the living room, sitting on the couches and floor. With Alyssa in the middle of the room.

"Okay guys! You're free to do whatever but be sure to be on the beach by 9! We're gonna do fireworks to celebrate!"

With that, everyone disappeared to do their own things, most stayed in the house just wanting to relax after a whole week of activities while others were walking out the doors getting ready to explore.

You on the other hand wanted to stay inside and relax. You were tired , absolutely did not want to walk anymore.

Yea you're an athlete but who says athletes have to be athletic?

"Y/nnnnn"

"Yes?"

"Wanna play a board game with me?"

"Sure why not"

While you waited for semi to bring out the board game you sat and watched tv. My little pony was playing and it was your favorite episode playing.

Suna went out with the twins,kuroo and bokuto to do whatever they wanted to do. Just hope they actually make it back in time and in one piece.

Semi brought out risk. The one game you absolutely hated.

"No I refuse. I will play anything but that"

"Why not? It's fun"

"Nope I'm good"

"Pleaseeeee"

"Ugh fine I'll only play if you get others to play too"

"Rodger that"

And semi ran off to find a few others people who are willing to spend half their day playing. He came back with kiyoko and noya. Now this will be an interesting game.

~3 hours in~

"BOMB ATTACK PEW PEW"

"NOYA YOU CANT BOMB OTHERS CAUSE YOURE LOSING"

"SAYS WHO?"

"THE INSTRUCTIONS"

"AINT NOBODY CARES ABOUT THAT. ITS ABOUT HAVING FUN Y/N"

"GUYS MY PEOPLE ARE DROWNING"

"SEMI WHAT? YOU CANT EVEN DROWN IN THE GAME"

"Guys I have Russia."

"KIYOKO IS ACTUALLY GONNA WIN"

"THIS CALLS FOR MY BOMB ATTACK! PEW PEW DROWN DIE BLEH HAHA SHES NOT WINNING ANYMORE"

"NOYA OUR LORD AND SAVIOR"

"OH YEAH! BOW DOWN TO ME"

"I think you forgot I have nuclear bombs I can clear this entire board"

"HUH NOWAY NOYA WERE ALL GONNA LOSE. NOWAY CAN WE DEFEND AGAINST NUCLEAR BOMBS"

"DONT WORRY ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS TRUST"