chapter 1

Note - bolded dialogue is you(y/n) regular dialogue is another character and italic dialogue is when there is a third character

Somehow you ended up at Alyssa's house after school instead of your own. All you knew is that you were walking home after school and you ended up in your best friends house.

"Alyssa why the fuck am I here?"

"Girl you said you would help me with my homework that's why"

"Oh yeah, can I take it back?"

"Nah I said no takebacksies , so you're helping"

You didn't mind staying at Alyssa's house. One because her family is like your second family and two your siblings like to bother you, not that you mind because they bother you in a funny way. For example you could be working and they open your door run away come back with a toy and show you then climb onto your bed and watch whatever you're doing without saying a single word. You were like their idol or the person they look up to. You found it cute how they watched and copied what you did.

You took out your phone and scrolled through tiktoks while waiting for Alyssa to finish showering and whatever "concert" she was having in there. A hour went by and she still wasn't out. You got up from her bed and went to check on her and low and behold she was having a full on concert with the music in the background.

"Yo Alyssa your discord server wants you to join the call"

"SERIOUSLY?!?! AND AT THE WRONG TIME TOO. I WAS HAVING A CONCERT, THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS ARE GONNA GET IT!"

you could hear her walking towards the door so you started your way back to her room and boy were her notifications loud. Her computer kept on going off, you knew it was the server cause you were in the same one.... against your will, bokuto your beloved third year bestie kept bothering you until you said yes to join, although he already added you before asking. Even though you were in the server you never really talked, well you never found the need to, so most of the members didn't know you and you didn't know them and you would like to keep it that way.

About 5 minutes go by and Alyssa is back in her room and is playing "hot mess" by David Hugo in the background while also on the call which was mainly people yelling, how did she do her homework in all that noise you might ask? Well she didn't.

"ALYSSA TURN YOUR CAMERA ON"

"BO YOU KNOW I CANT IM DOING HOMEWORK"

"I DONT CARE. I DIDNT SEE YOU OR Y/N ALL DAY TODAY AND I KNOW SHES AT YOUR HOUSE"

All you heard from her was a sigh, to be honest you really didn't know how any of them had a conversation in that mess. Since she wasn't really doing her homework you didn't need to help her so you scrolled through tiktoks while she tried doing her homework key word tried.

"YO ALYSSA WHOSE THAT GIRL IN THE BACKGROUND"

"HUH? OH YOU MEAN Y/N, SHES MY WIFE NONE OF YOU CAN HAVE HER"

"NAH ADD HER IN"

"JOKES ON YOU SHES ALREADY IN THE SERVER"

"WHAT'S HER USER I DONT THINK IVE SEEN HER"

"NO. YOU CAN'T TALK TO HER I WONT LET YOU. SHES OFF LIMITS SHES MINE. GO AWAY. SHE DOESNT WANT YOU."