chapter 2😶‍🌫️

WAKE UP BITCH WAKE UP GET THE FUCK OUTTA BED

"god fucking dammit I need to change that damn alarm"

you press the stop button on your phone, you decide to scroll through TikTok before getting ready...bad choice. you look at the time and you had exactly 10 minutes to get ready and go to school.

You jumped up and started to head to the restroom to brush your teeth and brush down your bed head, for some reason your bed head was worse than it usually is. You rushed into your room to get changed and boom you stubbed your pinky toe into the corner of your bed.

"FMEKDLSLS OUCH WHAT THE FUCK THAT HURT."

you tossed on your school uniform and headed off to school. You arrived at your classroom with exactly 2 minutes to spare

"Yo what happened to you this morning?"

"I don't even know like I woke up and I went on TikTok and I was almost late"

"TikTok makes time go by so fast and for what. Like I think only 5 minutes pass but then actually 2 hours passed"

"LITERALLY SO TRUE"

your teacher finally got to class and started. Like always it was pretty boring but oh well you're only here cause it's the law and you did not want your parents on your ass for skipping happened once and never again

RING A DING DING

Yep there's the bell, Alyssa who was excited for something today grabbed your wrist and dragged you down the hallway with a full on sprint. So much for brushing your hair only for it to get ruined in a hour.

"ALYSSA CALM YOUR TITS. WHY ARE YOU DRAGGING ME"

"SORRY BAE BUT TIME IM RUSHING FOR TIME"

well that surely confused you. Alyssa was one to take her time on things but only one thing or.....person made her rush

...akinori konoha

As you suspected we were sitting with the volleyball team. You and Alyssa were pretty close with the team since your first year since you guys were friends with Bokuto and Akaashi. So there were times you guys sat with the team at lunches or went out to hang. Usually when we were sitting with them Alyssa wanted to rush so she got a spot next to konoha, but she hasn't noticed that he usually saves her a spot so she doesn't have to rush. But were you going to tell her that? No. Why? Because Konoha realized you knew and asked you not to tell because he actually found it cute that she rushed to sit next to him.

"Yo"

"Y/N YOURE FINALLY HERE" You took a seat next to bokuto because besides akaashi he also saves a seat for you but usually not for Alyssa cause he knows she got a lil crushy wushy on Konoha.

"Bokuto-san calm down the entire cafeteria is looking"

"Sorry agaashi I got to excited when I saw y/n"

Sitting with the volleyball team was the only time Alyssa got to talk to Konoha so she didn't really talk to you, which you didn't mind. You usually talked to the other team members and bokuto. But Rei was staring daggers at you which was burning your head.

"What's up your ass this morning?"

No response

Not wanting to waste your time you continued to talk to the members before Timothy from the boys tennis team came over to talk to you.

Timothy was also a second year and he was on the boys team. You guys instantly clicked when you first met which was 3 years ago and ever since you guys became the troublemakers of the tennis teams. You guys always had something up your sleeves and always created Chaos wherever you went.