Part 11

It's been a while since break, I woke up and chose comfort, grey sweats and a white tee. Today was picture day for basketball so I did my hair really wavy. M/b wiped his wet dirty boots on my grey sweats when I got down stairs. "Dude" "what" "what the hell" he walked away laughing, "why would you do that" "because it's funny" I was so mad but I knew I couldn't act out. We drove to school and I went to class. I had to do the whole tables work. Next class was the same thing but i just did my share and I'm worried I'll get a bad grade. Then lunch and I almost fell asleep. "Yn, are you good" Javon said. (Jaden wasn't there) "mhm" "oh look Jaden's coming" I turned around and softly smiled. He walked over to me and slightly kissed me on the forehead. "Hold up did I miss something" "I guess so" Jaden said. "Yn why are you so quiet" Jaden asked. "Bad day" I said quietly. "Do you want to talk about it" "not really"
He gave me a slight nod and a little smile. It didn't really make me feel any better.
The day went on and the bell rang. Everyone started to rush out but I met Jaden in the cafeteria. He was already standing there as I walked over. I put my head down and my arms out and he gave me the best hug ever. "I love you"
"I love you more J" "well I don't think that's possible" "clearly it is" then he picked me up and spun me around. I laughed and then he pulled t me down. "See love you the most" he said and kissed me on the forehead.
"I should get going I have to get ready for pictures with basketball." "Ok, I wish I could see that beautiful smile" "you'll have to wait" "ok, we'll u should get going too, have fun at practice cupcake" "I'll try, love you J I'll see you later" "love you too"
I walked into the locker room and got all pretty and then took my self picture then changed for practice. We went into the small gym while varsity went into the big gym. Practice was going fine, my knee hurt really bad but that's normal. Then the trainer went in and said really loud "yn have you done your exercises" I said "yeah" and awkwardly laughed. Then everyone laughed at my laugh and it made me feel really bad. Today was a load of shit and they just made it worse. Then I heard people say. "She really said teehee" and everyone else going "teehee" like why the hell do you do that to someone. It's just rude. Jv, and c, split up and I went to the wall. I was holding back tears. I don't want people to see me like that. I don't even like when my parents see me like this. It's just getting so so hard to fake a smile everyday. No one knows about this though.
I finished the practice sad as hell mad as hell and hurt as hell. I went out side, my eyes glassy, and saw Jaden in that big ass truck. I softly smiled at him and got in. "Hey, what's wrong" "people suck" I say looking down and scratching the top of my hand as a distraction. He took my hand. "Don't do that" "sorry" "don't say sorry, now tell me what's wrong" "everyone made fun of me in practice" "what" "they laughed at my laugh" "come here" we hugged. "Let's go home and cuddle, would that make you feel better?" "Yeah" I said with a little smile.

An:
Sorry this one is short and depressing but it's normal to have bad days and I don't think that people realize that.
I love you guys and remember to be kind to yourself and others, you don't know what there going through. Stay safe
Wc: 671