Part 4

I got home showered and laid in bed. After scrolling on TikTok for a bit Jaden called. I answered on my laptop not my phone. "Hey j what's up" "just bored" "fair enough" "hey do you want to come over" "j it is a school night" "can I come over?" "You know how my parent are" (my parents are strict about having boys over in my room and on school nights I have to be asleep by 10:30) "yeah ok. But over the weekend you're sleeping over" (we have had sleepovers since we were 6) "you can just say you'll be with jayla" "ok fine you win" "don't act like you don't like sleeping over" "I never said that" he just playfully rolled his eyes. "You looked good at practice today" "thanks" "how come you are always throwing with the coach" "well we have a odd number of girls and none like me so. But I don't mind. I like the coach" "I'm sorry yn, they don't know what they are missing out on" "yeah. I just don't trust people so I don't open up. So ig it's part my fault" "yeah but that's ok. You've had a bad experience well more then a few ig but it'll take time" "I guess so. I'm going to sleep good night j" "good night love. Do you want to end the call or not?" "No." "Ok goodnight"

When I woke up I saw Jaden still sleeping. "J, wake up you'll be late for school" when he heard my voice he smiled and stretched to wake up.  It was so cute that it made me smile. Wait no. I can't be falling for him, not again. I thought I was over this. I snapped out of it and started to get ready. Got dressed, brushed my hair out, ect...
Time skip to lunch because I'm lazy
We met up in our usual spot but this time after we ate we decided to walk around. They both kept running into me and I was having a laugh attack. I saw they were gonna do it again so I moved back so they ran into each other and fell. I did it when no one was around so they wouldn't be embarrassed but I laughed so hard I fell to the floor. We all were on the floor dying when the principal walked by and told us to get off the floor. When he left we got up, all looked at each other and bursted out laughing again. "Ok this was the best lunch yet." I said wiping a tear away from laughing so hard. "Fr" Javon said. Lunch ended and Jaden started walking away to his class and me and Javon walked to bio. "Hey jav" "what's up" "so I'm kinda nervous about this class with my dyslexia and crap so will you be able to help me" "of course I'll make sure you stay ahead of this class, pass at least with a B" "thanks jav you're the best" "tell me something I dont know" he said with a cocky smirk. I just rolled my eyes and by that time we were there.

Time skip to practice because the rest would be boring

We started off with grounders like normal (after throwing and stuff) then we did some grounder drills. I was with the coach again because yk.. and I did really well. Then we did a throwing relay. I did pretty well but then my tricep started to hurt and it makes me feel weak. It's a very painful and weird type of pain. I went over and told the coach and he said "take it easy, we are going to need you this season." "I will don't worry just thought you should know" it hurt like a bitch but I tried not to show it because I feel like that would be asking for attention. Then we did some pop flys and I was the cut and had to throw home. I did it but my arm hurt really bad after that.
Practice ended and I asked coach for feed back like usual and told him that my arm is worse then before. "Just take it easy, ice, heat, stretch" "ok thanks coach see you tomorrow" "keep working yn I can tell you're going to be a big asset to this team" "thanks coach it means a lot" he nodded and I ran to the dug out and got my stuff so I could leave. No one was here so I called my brother, he didn't answer, call my parents, they didn't answer, so I call Dj and he did answer. "Hey sorry for calling I didn't want to be a bother but no one from my family is answering and I'm waiting at the fields to get picked up. Would you be able to come and get me" "of course yn and don't worry it is alway nice to hear from you" "thanks Dj" "yep. I'm on my way" the call ended and I just waited.
This car was really sketchy and kept on coming by where I was waiting so I looked at Dj location and noticed he was like 1 minutes away, so I didn't really worry about it. Then the guy rolled down his window and said "hey pretty lady you need a ride." "Nope" "wow got a temper on you huh" "i don't need you to tell me what I have and what I don't" "that answers my question" "screw off" "keep talking shit see what happens" "again with the demands don't you have something better to do" "what did I say" "hmm don't remember" "kid did your parents teach you manners" "my parents died" (they didn't I just thought it would be funny) "well that explains it." "I have a bat right next to me and if you don't leave in the next two seconds I will make you sketch old car look like it belongs in the dump" right then Dj pulls up and I calmly walk to his car put in my bag and get in. But as soon as I got in I started to breath heavy with how scared I was. "Hey yn what's wrong" "well I'm pretty sure I was almost kidnapped" "why is that" "well that car came up to me and was sexualizing me and saying how I have a mouth on me and crap." "Damn yn. Well I'm glad you're ok. Next time call me" "I will" I slowed my breathing without thinking about it and I almost fell asleep in his car. "Yn we are here" "oh sorry" "it's fine. I'm sure the twins and jayla would want to see you. Dealo hasn't stopped talking about you because it's been so long" "haha yeah I'll go in and see them" "ok go on in cupcake I'll be in in a minute." "Thanks again" "any time yn" I walked inside and right away I saw dealo running towards me. Hey buddy I say picking him up. "Yn!!! It's been so long" "I know little dude I'm sorry. I've been really busy" "it's ok yn" "I spun him around and threw him on the couch and started tickling him. Then I got on my knees so he could get on my shoulders. It hurt a bit but I didn't let it show. I don't like being vulnerable. Even around the people that are like my 2nd family. He got on them and I started to walk around looking for the twins. They were both in Jaden's room. Dealo knocked and I heard a "come in" so we did. "Oh hey guys" they say and we run over to the bed where they were and I flipped him over my head  then I flopped onto the floor. I was in pain and tired. "You good?" Jaden said. "I'm fine" "yn.." "j..." "come on talk to us" Javon said. "I'm just tired" "you have said the for 3 days straight. Why aren't you sleeping" "I'm sleeping I just I don't know" "yn what else is going on" "you know I don't like to share this stuff guys" "yeah but if you don't where does it go" "In my journal" "ok fair but just tell us we are worried" "it's my family. It seems like every time I get home or when we are eating dinner. Even watching a movie. They are always fighting and it's getting exhausting." "Yn why haven't you told us, is it your parents brother" "mostly brother but sometimes parents" Jaden walked over to me and gave me a big bear hug. Shortly after Javon. Then dealo. "Guys you don't have to do this I am fine really" I said laughing "yn I know if you don't laugh right now you'll cry" "exactly, I don't like being vulnerable" "this is human yn. You're allowed to have emotions too" "yeah but not around others because they may be going through stuff too and I don't want to put it on them" "yn trust me. You are allowed to have emotions especially around us. We are your best friends that's is what we are here for" "thanks" I said trying to choke down the tears. "Yn let it out" "I can't it just feels wrong to" "yn" I looked up at him and a tear fell. "Shit" I say quickly wiping the tear. "Yn it's ok you can cry" "I'm going to go see what is for dinner" dealo said. "Right behind you" Javon said.
When the door shut I gave Jaden a big hug and started to cry. "I'm so sorry" I managed to say. "Yn there is nothing to be sorry about." I stayed quiet and stopped crying even though I wasn't ready too" "you know I think I've only seen you cry once maybe twice in the 11 years I've known you" "weird" I said not meaning to be dry. "I got sexualized today" I said breaking the awkward silence. "What" "a car pulled up when I was waiting for your dad to pick me up and said some gross crap" "I'm gonna-" "you're gonna what" I said laughing. "I should get home we have school tomorrow" I said  "yeah ok, see you then" jaden replied "I can't thank you enough j really" "yn it's literally nothing don't worry about it"

An
Ok I'm really losing ideas so please give me some. I'll do my best to think of some but until then there won't be a part 4
Wc: 1766