Part 7

(Big time skip because it is getting boring)
Today was the last softball game of jv. We got to play under the lights too!
(Back story of my first club team/ first team other then one season of rec. so the coach and I were close at first and then he started being really inconsiderate of my feelings. He would only focus on the bad things that I did, like if I made a mistake in the field but got a hit he would only focus on the mistake on the field. So it put me into a really bad place mentally and almost made me quit the sport in total)
I didn't know he was going but after the first inning I saw him. It started to get harder to breath and I was shaking. (Sorry if it is overreacting but just think that it impacted you badly) Jaden saw and he pulled me out of the dug out and took me over by the fence. "Hey hey hey, yn listen to me, your are going to focus on your breathing, place your hand on my heart and focus on how it is beating, while you do that take deep breaths" I did as he told me to, and a single tear dripped from my face. Once I settled down a bit he wiped the tear from my face and gave me a big hug. "Now talk to me. What's happening" "r-robs here" "I'll take care of it ok love" he said pulling away from the hug and cupped my face. "Thanks j" I wanted to say how much I loved him but I knew I couldn't he walked away and I walked back to the dugout. "Yn what's wrong" the coach said "umm something happened, I don't want to talk about it" "ok, your next up, do you want Emily to bat for you?"
"No no it's ok I got it" "ok there is 2 down, make the right call here kid" "trust me, I trust my self" "get after it" I went up and I have 2-3 count. I looked at my coach for direction he didn't give me any so I looked at Jaden and he smiled and nodded. I hit a single. It was fine at least I got on base. I stole 2 and 3 because of over throws and then finally got home. We won by 1. After the game we went and did our talk. I wasn't going to cry but it was pretty bitter sweet.
I went over to Jaden and we left to go to his house. Our parents took these photo⬇️

 Our parents took these photo⬇️

(Pretend he isn't wearing a jersey)

When we got home we went to his room to just hang. We decided to go on live because we were so bored. "Hey guys" Jaden said. "We were bored so we thought we would hop on" I said. Javon noticed we were on live so he came in the room. "Oh Javons here" "hey guys" he said standing beside me.

Comments:

User1234:Omg hey Jaden, Javon, and yn

User8734:I love you guys

(Ok I'm don't cause that was boring)

"truth or dare" Javon said. "Dawre" Jaden said in a baby voice. We all made eye contact and started to laugh. Then I laughed even harder because of Javons laugh. "Ok ok moving on" I said recovering from the laugh attack.
Then Javon hit me in the stomach. And then he did it again. "Hey, hey. That's not nice" I said "f**k you" "damn" I said throwing my arms up.
Jaden read the comments and he read, "Jayla or Dealo" and then the phone fell. "OHH MY GWOOOD" Javon yelled. "Calm down bro" I said laughing a little. Jaden left to go get a snack and when he got back he yelled "oh my god these skittles are gas" "those skittles are gas" me and Javon yelled.  "Can I have some???" I asked. Then Jaden left and kicked Javons door. "DON'T KICK MY DOOR" Javon yelled.
Then Jadon quietly came back. "Is that Jaden? No it's jagoun" Javon said. Then Jaden got really close to the camera and I grabbed him by then waist and threw him on the couch. "Haha got you" I said laughing. He got up then threw me on the couch and started to tickle me. "J-Jaden s-s-stop" I managed to get out. He stoped ticking me and then I acted dead on the couch. Javon then came over and jumped on me. "Ow Javon" I said giggling. We got up and Javon started to dance. Then Jaden. And finally me. Jaden did another little dance and Javon goes "oh shit you're so valid" "hell yeah dude" "y'all are weird" "oh stop you know you love us" "I never said I didn't" I said messing up there hair. "Not the hair man" "to bad."
"Jaden someone said they don't like your hair"
"I don't care, I don't do it for you" he said in a funny voice. "I think it is cute" I said messing it up again. And he pushed me back "damn"
"Oh my god" Jaden said in a gay way after reading a comment. And Javon giggled and they high-fived. "OH MY GWAD" Jaden yelled. Javon read again, "Jaden I love you, thank you" "oh my gwad thank you" Jaden said and Javon gave him a death stare. "You're not Jaden" "Thank you" Javon said "I don't give a shit" Javon said in a duck voice. "Jayla dealo" Jaden said and Javon looked at him with a smile. "Jaden" he said gayly. "You can't say that" jade said laughing and pushed him "fine Jaden or Kayla" Jaden said. Javon laughed and said "Jaden pushing him and hitting him. "Stop hurting me" Jaden said laughing.  "OH MY GOOOD" Javon yelled.
There was a silence of all of us reading the comments. "Everyone is asking if you guys speak Spanish" I said. "No we don't speak Spanish we only speak English" Jaden said. "Speak Spanish" I said going like this ⬇️ to Jaden

 "Speak Spanish" I said going like this ⬇️ to Jaden

He just looked at me in the eyes then at my lips. I just pushed his head away and smiled starting to blush a little.
"Ooo yn you're blushing" Javon said I just gave him a death stare.
"Excuse meeeee" I said moving Javons big head away from the screen. "I swear, I swear f**king" Javon started to say and then looked at us. "Oh" Javon said and then Jaden screamed "language"
And I said, "you can't be saying that in live bro" and he did his devilish laugh. "Minnie or Mickey, this is serious guys I am literally obsessed with Disney" "Mickey" Javon said "Minnie's mine dude" Jaden said dabbing up Javon. "Ok... anyways" I went and sat on the couch cause I was beat, and Jaden came over and sat next to me. I put my head on his chest and my knees over part of his leg and fell asleep. Like this⬇️

"Ok guys yn fell asleep so we are gonna head off" Javon said showing them us

"I'm gonna go man, here is your phone" Javon said. "Ok man see you later" he said dabbing him up.

An:
I hope you like this one, I'm running out of ideas so I just did one of there lives, can y'all please give my ideas because it's getting frustrating trying to figure this out myself. I hope y'all understand.