A/N - A hello from the wacko writer ;)

Hey! If you clicked onto this story, then thank you for joining and I hope you enjoy this book! If you are unfamiliar with "Tagatha" and The School for Good and Evil I will quickly run it through before I begin writing!

The story begins, with two girls called Sophie and Agatha, who are complete opposites but are somehow the best of friends in their small Village called Gavaldon. I know - opposites attract am I right? But no, I am not suggesting that they are gay! They are sisters :)

Every four years, on the eleventh night of the eleventh month, two children from Gavaldon are kidnapped: one handsome or beautiful, whilst the other, ugly and outcast. They are taken to the School for Good and Evil, one for each school, as they learn to one day, become characters in fairytales if they are chosen to be in one!  

Sophie believes in The School of Good and Evil, and wishes that one day it will be her turn to get kidnapped and taken to the School for Good. Agatha doesn't belive in the Schools until she gets kidnapped along with Sophie! Plot twist: Agatha is taken to the School for Good instead of Sophie, who is instead taken to the School for Evil. And they cannot switch places.

Sophie is "beautiful", whilst Agatha is "ugly". Sophie is "kind", whilst Agatha is "evil." I think you see where this is going...

Anyways, as time progresses.... do the girls learn that they have been placed in the right schools, all along?

Dun, dun, dun! Anyways. I'm done summarising SGE, it's exhausting - there are six books! If you haven't read the book series, I highly recommend it. Written by the great Soman Chainani, it is absolutely amazing!! They even have a Netflix film for it, released recently. I haven't got to watching it yet so I have to soon!

This story is based off book 1, I am NOT rewriting the entire series! First off... plagiarism anybody?! And second, it would be WAY too tiring... I do not have that much free time to go off and write six books either lol! 

And LASTLY (yes, I'm almost done announcing stuff, so I'll shut up soon), this book was done purely for fun, for my own take on SGE and it is my first (technically second but I deleted my first story cuz it was really bad lol) story so please... no hate? It gets depressing and stuff so no negativity! This is a safe space for readers obsessed with this book series as I am! Now I will shut up (or stop blabbering online) and get creative. Happy reading!

LYSM, Hannah_bsf <33