The Truth About Living

Life is simple really. But actually living isn't.

After Aly Marlo's sister Alicia commits suicide, she is left confused and angry. Was it Alicia's boyfriend Dylan's death that pushed her over the edge?

Ian Adler, Dylan's younger brother, has been neighbors with the Marlo's since he was born. He was even best friends with Aly, until they eventually grew apart.

When Alicia passes away, he receives a mysterious letter the day of her funeral. While he and Aly struggle to find answers, sparks are flying.

Follow Aly and Ian as they travel on an unforgettable journey across the country and learn about love, loss and the truth about living.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello my lovely readers... (That was sort of creepy.. maybe I should take the "my" out?)

Well, to start, I would like to thank you for reading this story a chance. I'm really excited about it!!(: This is my first ever book on wattpad even though I have been reading stories on here for a while.

Secondly, I would like to thank moshiimeagan for the wonderfully done banner on the side. It's just so AWESOME. Make sure you check out her profile page, and her thread. Thanks again!

Happy Reading!(:

~Shelby ·U·