Kidnapping One Direction

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because it's illegal"

"It isn't-" "If you don't get caught, I know" I cut Ashley off.

"Come on Kitty!"

"No, Sarbear. I'm sorry, i'm not doing it" I continued neatly folding my clothes.

"I thought you were the one that alway's wanted to kidnap them!"

"As a joke darling, as a joke. And not just them, actor's, musicians and You Tuber's" I say formally, it's what the situation need's right at the moment, me acting like an adult and putting my foot down.

"Come on Kitty Kat, we can do it without you!" Brook whine's.

"Guy's, i'm sorry, but i'm not doing it"

"Fine, we'll Kidnap them ourselves"

"Good luck with that" and with that, the video call ended between all of us.

"Kidnapping? Kidnapping? Are they crazy?! And One Direction! Kidnapping a famous Boy Band, yeah, good luck with that" I scoffed, puh-lease.

They'll never do it.

*~*~*

Caitlin Brooks is your average nineteen year old... beside's her random burst's of craziness, and also her burst's of nerdiness and then need for tea.

Her friend's are a small, simple group. 

With Sarah (Sarbear), Brook and Ashley.

They all have been friend's since year Eight, and have been ever since.

With Caitlin getting accepted into a highly advanced University in England, she is over the moon. 

But then she is made to be put her life on hold...

Because her best friend's have kidnapped One Direction.

And her.

Through it all, will romance bloom? Highly un-likely!

Because after all, they're all Kidnapped, by a group of crazy Fan Girl's.