Chapter 8

"Dahyun, my favorite memory which I didn't have to think about is when, the 2 of us tried making food for the 9 of us but we ended up just eating half of the food before it was even ready, so we had to get take out." Chaeyoung laughed and looked at the camera. "Finally, Tzuyu the one that acts like she has no feelings. It was the first time I saw you, you were super tall and I was super short. I had to wear 3 inch heels just for a picture because I didn't want to seem so short." Tzuyu smiled and looked down.

Mina's POV
The video went on, she was full on bawling her eyes out same at the rest of us. "I'm going to say goodbye now, I hope you're all happy with every life decision as I cannot make anymore after this, I wish all of you guys luck and hope you guys all stick together and stay as 8 but have me in your heart to stay as 9. I love all you guys for many reasons and will always, I'll be here in a way and root for the best for you guys. Also, there's something that's going to be left in my room for the 8 of you, please look at it once you guys all watch this, together. I love you guys, goodbye." Chaeyoung said while crying, she then turned off the camera.

I started crying super hard while keeping my hand on my heart, Jeongyeon was comforting me but I didn't feel right anymore. "L-lets go s-see what she l-left us..." Jihyo said, we all got up and made our way up to her room.

All of us made it to her room and looked at the door, there was a paper on the door saying 'I hope you guys like it:)'. Chaeyoung's mom wasn't home but let us all in. "Ready?" Nayeon said while looking at us. I was the first to nod, then they all nodded. She opened the door, I saw 8 little tables holding thing on them they all had drawers. I walked to the one that had my name. Mine had a penguin necklace on it, the ring she had bought me and a stack of pictures, drawings, Polaroids and letters. There was about 100+ pictures in a stack, more than 70 Polaroids and a sketchbook and a stack of paper. The necklace was on a penguin plushie, the ring was in the box. I opened the drawer and saw something so precious. It was the first necklace she bought me in 1st grade from when we were friends, I had lost it and she found it. I started crying more, than the first time. "I-I'm sorry...I love you Chaeyoungie." I whispered while putting on the ring she bought me.

4 YEARS LATER
It's been 4 years since the whole Chaeyoung thing, I still think about her and wish I never had done what I did. I knew it was wrong, yet I still did it. I visit Chaeyoung's grave every week, sometimes I get to go there 2 times a week. I have all the things she left me and everything she bought me and everything I bought her, I have some of her favorite clothes. I never wear them because I don't want to wash her smell away. I know it's weird but it reminds me of her. I wear the ring and necklaces she bought me, I read the letters almost everyday and look at all the pictures everyday remembering the fun times we had. I love her so much and wish I could take everything back, so I could be with her. I like to pretend we're married but that time will never come.

I then got a text from, a random number.
'Hi! Meet me at #### ##### ave, there's something important there for you!' I was nervous and scared, I wanted to go so I decided to go. I know it's stupid but I wanted to see what there was.

I got there and it was a nice house, very modern and simple. Definitely something Chaeyoung would like. I knocked on the door and waited. There was a ring camera. "Hello? I'm here because of a text you or someone sent me. If you want me to go please tell me something." I looked at the doorbell and backed up when they spoke. "Wait right there, I'll be down in a bit!" I heard them say from camera doorbell. It sounded so similar to Chaeyoung. I must be going crazy. I heard the door unlocking, the door opened slowly. The door was fully opened and I couldn't believe who I saw. I started crying, I was shocked.

"Did you miss me?" She asked while holding the door open. "W-what? I thought y-you were d-dead." I hugged her tightly. I backed up then looked at her. "I see you're wearing the ring." She held up my hand and smiled. "Yes, I've been wearing it ever since you had put it out on the small table in your room." She smiled and spoke again. "I wish we could've gotten married before I died." "What? Y-you're not dead...you're right here in front of me. So you're not dead Chaengie." Chaeyoung just smiled. "I wish I was still here with you...I need you here Mina, it's such a horrible place without you, I promise once it's your time I'll find you. And we can get married in the afterlife." She shed a tears so did I. "I love you Mina..." "I love you too Chaeng."Everything started to fade away and went black.

I shot my body up from a dream thinking I was going to finally see Chaeyoung after 4 years. Turns out I'm not going to. She's gone forver.

THE END