Chapter 3

"I hope you'll understand me Chaeyoung...my love for you was all fake. This is all fake, I don't feel safe with you. I feel safe with Jeongyeon. She makes me happy, most importantly...I love her. I'm sorry Chaeyoung I really am. Please let's just stay friends after this happens" A tear rolled down Mina's face after she said that. Soon she fell asleep.

Mina's POV
I decided to get up without waking up Chaeyoung, I went into the shower and got ready for work. I made breakfast for Chaeyoung before I left, I got in my car and left for work. Once I arrived at work I went to my office, I looked at the papers I was assigned. I sighed. "Ms.Myoi, Meeting in 30 Minutes." BamBam said and left, I got up and grabbed coffee before going into the meeting room.

After the meeting Jeongyeon called me, I smiled wildly and answered. "Hi Mina! How are you? Sorry we don't have time to hangout today...but I hope you can make your choice fast, I want you to myself already." Jeongyeon said, I chuckled. "I made my choice already, but just give me 4 days okay? Then I'm all yours." I paused. "I promise." I finished, I heard Jeongyeon laugh. "Good, I'll be waiting after those 4 days if it's not done we're over. Bye bye Mina!" Jeongyeon hung up, I sighed and set my phone down.

After work I went hope and prepared a meal for me and Chaeyoung, it took a while but I finished before she got home. "I'm home Minari!" I heard Chaeyoung yell. "Okay! Food just got done, come eat!" I set down both plates and get water for us both. "Thank you Minari, I love you." Chaeyoung back hugged me and kissed my neck, I felt good, but I couldn't do anything. It felt wrong but right, with Jeongyeon it just feels wrong but I love her.

"So, how was work? Did you even eat during lunch Minari?" Chaeyoung asked biting into her food. "It was fine, I had a meeting today. It was boring." I replied, Chaeyoung sighed. "I'm assuming you didn't eat then?" I just nodded.

"Minari, you can't be skipping meals. It's not good for you." Chaeyoung drank her water before saying something else.

"I was wondering if you wanna go to Jeongyeon Unnies House. She wants to hangout, do you wanna go?" I imagined what would happen if I accepted, I shook my head. "I wanna just hangout with you Chaeyoung. Please." I looked at her. "Sure, we can." She smiled.