Chapter 2

"Your taking to long, I can't wait. Please hurry...if we have to hurt her then we have to, what you have right now is fake. We can have something real, Mina."

No One's POV
As it turned 11pm Mina knew she made a mistake, Chaeyoung gets off at 9, and she gets off at 6. "I'm sorry Chaeyoung." Mina whispered to herself while driving. Mina got to the driveway of the house and sighed she stepped out the car. Mina too a deep breath and started walking to the door, she got her keys and unlocked the door. "Where were you? I was waiting the whole time." Chaeyoung was laying down on the couch with the penguin plushy Mina got her.

"I had to work overtime today...I'm sorry I didn't text you." Mina made her way to Chaeyoung and kissed her. "It's okay, just tell me next time." Chaeyoung got up and grabbed Mina's hand, but Mina let go. "I'm gonna get water. I'll be up there in a few minutes." Chaeyoung just nodded and left to her room. Mina sighed and remembered what Jeongyeon said, Mina feels like complete shit for using Chaeyoung. "I'm sorry Chaeyoung...but you'll understand soon." Mina softly said, she got up and got a glass of water. After she went to the room, she went in and smiled to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung smiled back with a dimple, Mina lied down next to her and thought about how to end things with Chaeyoung. "Sleep well Minari, goodnight." Chaeyoung snuggled against Mina. "I love you." The younger said before dozing off into sleep.

"I hope you'll understand me Chaeyoung...my love for you was all fake. This is all fake, I don't feel safe with you. I feel safe with Jeongyeon. She makes me happy, most importantly...I love her. I'm sorry Chaeyoung I really am. Please let's just stay friends after this happens" A tear rolled down Mina's face after she said that. Soon she fell asleep.