Sunooxfemale reader

You and Sunoo have been best friends since childhood. You adore Sunoo, because he is literally the most adorable human being on earth. You are close to him and you care so much that you would do anything to protect him and make him happy. Sunoo is so special in many ways and he is different from boys his age. While other boys are more into sports and gymnastics, Sunoo is the complete opposite. He hates physical exercise and he prefers to do things that doesn't require that. But what makes him different and special and that's why you love him the most it's his passion with make up. Sunoo loves make up to the point he practices so hard that he is quite better than you. One day while you are in your house chilling you start talking about make up and you are awstruck about how many things Sunoo knows about that you don't.

"This is unfair, you are calling me useless in make up in 50 languages" you laugh as you take a sip from your hot chocolate Sunoo made for you. He laughs as he looks at your almost offended expression on your face. "I can give you tips if you want to" he says with a wink that makes you scoff. "Ok then, mister. Go ahead" you say as you put your make up tools onto the bed. He rolls his eyes dramatically as he starts taking the brushes into his hands. You observe him as he takes a look at your eyeshadow pallettes to choose the perfect color. "Ah yes this is perfect" he says as he motions you to close your eyes. He then starts with a light color as base. He makes sure to be the same color as your skin complexion. He then picks a brown color and starts coloring from the corner of your eye and then he takes a red color to blend it with. After he is done with both of your eyes he puts down his tools as he makes you face the mirror. "Open your eyes now Y/N" he says as you open your eyes slowly and look at yourself. "Sunoo what-" you say as you laugh from the shock. "How did you turn up to be so good, you knew nothing about make up a year ago" you say still stunned by his skill. "Well, that was before I figure out what I wanted to do. Even tho dad wanted me to be more into sports or whatever shit, I couldn't hide my passion for make up. So, he eventually started to accept it. Slowly but it's still something" Sunoo says with a smile.

You spend hours in your room talking and laughing. "Hey, it's getting late uhm" you start to say as you get up. "Oh yes, I should probably get going-" Sunoo starts but you interrupt him. "Wait! I was gonna ask you if you would like to spend the night here? It's late and your house is away for you to walk alone at this hour. I really don't mind" you suggest as you are doing your night routine. "Oh uhm, but what about your parents? I don't wanna be a burden or anyhting to them" Sunoo says a little bit unsure. "They are going out tonight I am sure they don't mind you staying, I promise you" you say with a smile as you wait a reaction from him. He stays quiet for a moment before he answers with a smile. "Ok, I'll stay just let me infrom my mum first" he says as he takes out his phone. "Sure" you say with a smile as you go to your bed. As you lay down you start scrolling on your phone as you wait for Sunoo. "Uhm Y/N" you hear him say as you raise your head to face him. "Yeah?" you ask. "Any change you have some more comfortable clothes for me? I can't sleep in jeans" he laughs. "Oh you are right" you say as you get up to go to your closet. You take out a loose t shirt and some of your grey pants that you use to exercise. "I think they should fit you just fine. Sorry, I don't have anything else" you say as you give him the clothes. He gives you a smile as he disappears into the bathroom to change.

After hours of watching tv shows on Netflix, you both are too tired to even move from your places. "Y/N" Sunoo says as you look at him. "Do you think that, because I love make up I am...i don't know, weird?" he says as he bites his lips nervously. You sit up straight so you look directly at him. "Kim Sunoo" you start with a serious expression on your face. "I am gonna hit you if you continue talking nonsense i swear" as you grab a pillow and throw it at him. "Doing what you love doesn't make you weird in any way. Is it because you are a boy? So what? You just proved that boys can also do make up.  This is what makes you unique you don't always have to fit in with everybody else. Being different is what makes you special and you don't have to feel ashamed about it" you say with a smile. Sunoo smiles back at you as he nods. "Yeah, you are probably right" he says as he laughs. "I am always right" you say, making him roll his eyes playfully. "Also, I have a request" you add as he nods waiting for you to tell him. "Since prom is coming up at school, can you be my make up artist, please?? I don't trust anyone else" you say with puppy eyes making him laugh. "of course y/n" he says as you giggle and hug him tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are the best" you say as he laughs and hugs you back.

And you don't regret your decision since 2 months later when prom arrives, you have the most outstanding make up look by the one and only, Kim Sunoo.

New chapter!! I have promised to myself that I am gonna end this book by the end of the holidays, but guess what, i ddin't. Anyway, I hope you like this chapter!! 💖💖