Heeseungxfemale reader

It is a quiet day in the office and you are alone doing paperwork, as you are waiting for your boyfriend Heeseung to end with the meeting. Heeseung is the CEO's son and he works there to help his father with work. Many times you have caught him staring at you but you never paid too much attention to that, not wanting to get distracted. As you finish with your work and place the papers into a drawer, you lean back to your chair closing your eyes. Soon, you feel someone massaging your shoulders and you start feeling good and relaxed as you stay with your eyes closed and your arms crossed. "Tough day?" Heeseung says as he gently continuous to massage you. "Yeah, I think I am gonna fall asleep right here on the chair if you continue massaging me like this" you laugh as you lean and give him a gentle kiss. Heeseung stops what he was doing and comes and sits on your desk as he takes your hand. "Come on, let's go home" he says as you give him a weak smile and pack your things to leave.

As you exit the building, Heeseung gives you a soft kiss as he holds you in his arms. "How was today?" he says as you start walking together towards his car. "It was tough, like too many paperwork. I had to sign contracts, then organized them based on their topic cause many of them had similar ones plus I had to go downstairs twice and I used the stairs cause the elevator is out of order again and my feet are hurting like crazy being in heels all day" you say as Heeseung listens to you focused on his driving at the same time. "But enough about me, how was your day babe?" you ask him as he drives. "Must be really hard for you. I get it. I shouldn't give you that much work I am sorry" he says apologetically. "Hey stop. First of all, your father gave me this work and not you. And secondly, I love working in the company. I am keeping myself busy while I am away from you. Even tho, we are two offices away but I still can't visit you in work hours. So, it's the closest we have to each other. And it's better than being away right?" you say as you give him a smile.

Heeseung smiles and nods hearing your words. They were comforting him, knowing you don't feel like your relationship is falling apart due to the lack of spending time together. Soon you reach home and he gets out of the car to open the door for you. You chuckle at his kindess and you both go inside the house together. As soon as the door is closed behind you, Heeseung grabs you by the waist and starts kissing you gently on your lips. You respond instantly as you bring him closer by his shirt wanting more. His hands make their ways all over your body as he holds your neck to deepen the kiss. You moan at the familiar sensation as he gives your body shivers. After a heated make out, he pulls away first and then takes your hand to kiss it gently with his soft red lips. "I am lucky to have you in my life love. I don't know what would I do if you weren't in it" he says as he gives you a big smile. You turn red as you laugh and hug him tight. "Same silly" you laugh as you brush your nose with his. "Come on, let's go to bed it's already late" he says and you stop to give him a suspicious look. Rolling his eyes he drags you by the hand and makes his way to your share bedroom, dragging you along.

Once you enter, he gently closes the door, even tho you two live alone there and turns to you who is sitting on the bed without a top. He gasps at first but then he smirks as he comes closer. "Is my baby in need?" he says as he leans closer and kisses you. You moan as you wrap your arms around his neck as he slowly pushes you down on the bed. "Maybe" you say playfully as he continue kissing you all over your jaw and your neck. Heeseung responds to the kiss as he pull you closer to him by your thighs. He then goes down to your collarbone, then your neck leaving wet kisses as you let out soft moans making him smirk. "Even after a tough day like this one, I cannot tell you are tired at all, am I right?" he says as he gives you a plyfull smirk. You lay down on the bed with your arms on the back of your head. "I can say the same about you" you say as you give him the most innocent smile he had ever seen. You can tell he is taken aback by your response so you laugh as you pull him closer to give him a kiss. "Gosh, how I love messing with you" you say with a laugh.

After your little session, he lays down on your thighs and rests there for a while as you slowly caresses his hair. "Hee..." you say as you turn to look at him. "Are you sure your dad is ok with us being together? I mean I know that he probbaly would like you to date someone rich and not me, so I just want to make sure" you say, knowing that his dad isn't so supportive on your relationship. Heeseung makes you stand up to face him and he grabs you by the chin and kisses you slowly and deep. You are talen aback but you kiss him back lovingly. "Even if he's not approving I couldn't careless babe. You are the one that I am in love with and i don't care about what anyone says. So, don't let him bring you down sweety, you are my everything and I want you close to me" Heeseung says to you as you bury your face to the crook of his neck while you hug him. You love how he makes you feel safe all the time. And he loves you even more than you can ever imagine. You stay there looking into each other for a while before you  drift into sleep.

Helloooo, so this is the first chapter for this book. I know it's not a long one but i didn't feel like writing too much this time. I hope you liked it!! 💕💕