Jakexfemale reader

It's another boring day in high school. You, being one of the most popular girls in the school, must love going there since you know that you are getting the attention of many boys. But you don't. Even tho you are always on the spotlight for being the captain of the cheerleading squad and one of the most beautiful girls in the school, you still don't want all of this attention to yourself. You are more of the quiet type but the image you show to others is the complete opposite. As you sit on a bench waiting for your friends you spot from a distance your classmate Jake. Jake is a very quiet kid, he barely speaks to anyone and when he tries to, he stutters a lot causing everyone to make fun of him. You feel bad for him but you have never approached him before, assuming that he will not talk to you. Suddenly you feel an arm hitting yours and you whine due to the pain. "Ouch! That hurt" you turn around looking at your best friend Jia who's laughing at you. "Crushing on the nerd?" she says as her eyes follow yours and she sees Jake. "What? No, not at all don't be ridiculous. I was just wondering what's up with him. He is just too quiet" you say as you look back at him who is oblivious of you staring. "He is just a freak Y/N don't think much of it. Come on, we are gonna be late for mr Kim's class" she says as she takes your hand and you both go to class.

As you sit down your eyes wondering around try to find Jake but you don't see him. You sigh and sit back down opening your notebook and start to draw to kill time. Suddenly you hear someone says "watch were you going four eyes" someone yells and you look up to see a boy shouting at Jake and books all over the floor. "S-sor-ry.." Jake stutters causing everyone in class to laugh. You can feel your blood boil at the sight but you stay put. "S-s-sorry" the boy mokes him and is about to hit him until you stop him with your hand. "Leave the boy alone and stop being a dickhead" you say holding his wrist really tight. Everyone is looking at you even Jake is in shock. The boy who's name is David looks at you and then smiles. "Aww, what do we have here? The cheerleader and the nerd? Wow, what a great love story" he says and you are about to punch him in the face when the teacher walks in and everyone goes to their seats. You help Jake pick up his book as he mumbles a small "thank you" and quickly goes to sit on the back as you return to your sit.

After hours of boring lecture there is only a few minutes for the last bell to ring. "Ok class listen up" mr Kim says. "As you all know you need to surrender a project by the end of the month. You are gonna work in pairs, so we have David and Leo, Sasha and Queen, Freddy and Gia, Y/N and Jake and Haliley and Jordan. You can write about anything you want a movie or a favorite book in ten pages, analyzing it and at the end of it, I need a review of it. Now, let's start with biology" the teacher says and then starts writing and explaining something on the board but you don't hear any of it. You turn around to see Jake who imidiatelly looks down as he feels your eyes on him. "Good luck dealing with the nerd" Gia says as she pats your back and starts writing on her notebook. You roll your eyes at her words as you continue to observe Jake and you can't help but feel bad for how everyone is treating him. As time goes by and the last bell rings, you approach him slowly. "hey" you say softly as he turns around and looks at you. "Wanna come to my place later to work on the project?" you ask him gently as he nods quickly. "Don"t worry, I don't bite" you say playfully as you smile at him. He smiles back and mumbles a small "ok" before leaving. You sigh as you watch him walk away and you decide to go home.

As you arrive at your place, you unlock the door to find the house empty as always. Your parents are barely around since the divorce, but you don't mind since they always fight when they are in a room together. You place your things to the floor as you decide to take a quick shower. It's been about 30 minutes when you exit the bathroom and go to your room to get ready. You change into clean clothes and grab a towel to dry your hair. As you go to the living room you hear the door bell ring. Your heartbeat is increasing as you go to open the door. You take a deep breath and you open it, as your breath gets caught in your throat once you see the man in front of you. "Jake?" you say surprised as you laugh. He is no longer wearing glasses, his hair is a shiny black color and he wears jeans and a black top, unusual from his sweaters and tracksuits. "Yeah, that's me. I am the same person" he says as he laughs showing his famous gummy smile. "Well, come on in" you manage to say after staring at him as he steps inside closing the door. "Thanks" he says as he looks deep into your eyes. You stay there for a while just staring at each other before you break the silence. "So, shall we?" you say as you point to the living room. "Oh yeah, of course" Jake says as he quickly goes to the living room and you follow, with your heart beating faster than ever before.

After hours of working on the project you both decide to take a break. You lay back on the chair closing your eyes as you sigh. "Do you want something to drink perhaps?" Jake asks as he makes his way to the kitchen. "What do you have?" he asks as you lean your head back, too tired to get up from the couch. "Cola, tea and water" you say as he opens the fridge. "I'll have a glass of water thank you" you add as you lean back again closing your eyes. As Jake returns with two waters you sit up and look at him. "I've been meaning to ask you something" you say and he nods. "How come and you are so different at school? I mean you definately are not dressed in jeans or have that..bad boy type there" you say cursing yourself for your words. Jake smirks as he motions you to come closer. You go near him and you feel him to pull your hear behind your ear as he whispers "why, do you prefer this better?" he says and you freeze in your spot not knowing what to say. Your face is already red like a tomato and you can't move or speak. "Jake..." you try to say but he doesn't let you as he grabs your chin and kisses you right on the lips.

His lips are soft against yours as he breaks and looks at you. "What is it princess? You didn't expect me to be like this, didn't you?" he says as he brings you closer by your waist. "Not at all. N-not that I am complaining but how?" you ask because the curiosity is killing you. Jake breaks the kiss as he hugs you tight. "Well, the truth is I have social anxiety and I have trouble making friends. I am just scared that everything I will do, will annoy everyone and they will go away. So, I prefer to stay low and not talk to anyone" Jake says as you look at him with sad eyes. "Jake..." you whisper as you make him look at you. "You don't have to feel like this anymore, ok? I got you" you say with a smile as he kisses you deeper this time. Your tongues fighting for dominance(he wons obviously) and you can feel your body temperature getting higher and higher as little whines escape your mouth. "Is my princess so sensitive? I haven't even done anything to you yet" he says and you can literally feel him smirking against your skin. "P-please" you look at him in the eyes, begging him to touch you. "Please what doll?" Jake teases, knowing damn well what is this that you truly want. "Ruin me" you say, knowing you might regret those words later. "As you wish love" Jake says as he starts unbuttoning your skirt and removes it painfully slow, torturing you. He then removes your panties as he takes the lube and put it on his fingers. "Safe word?" he says looking at you as he caresses your cheek. "Red" you say as he smiles and nods. You take a deep breath as his one hand is holding your shoulder while the other one starts entering you slowly and carefully. You whine at the feeling as Jake adds a second finger and starts slowly moving them into you. "A-ah Jake, so g-good" you moan his name as he slightly increases the speed. "If it gets too much, don't hesitate to tell me to stop got it?" Jake says as he looks at you lovingly. You nod to assure him that you are ok as he thrusts his fingers a little bit harder than before.

You suddenly feel so full and you feel butterflies in your stomach. As Jake continues to fucking you with his fingers you can see him teasing himself with his other hand and you feel so turned on by the sight in front of you. "Are you ok Y/N?" Jake asks as slowly removes his fingers, always careful not to harm you. You look at him and then say with pleasing eyes that makes him almost cum right there "I need you". And being the good boy he is, he obeys you as he slowly starts entering you. You moan at the sensation with your eyes closed, as your fingers go and find his neck to hold him for support, as you moan his name. "J-jakey..." you say already breathless as he continues his thrusts faster and faster. "You feel so good Y/N" Jake says with a breathless moan. After a few more thrusts he slows down and you collapse in his arms. "Not bad for a nerd huh?" he says playfully as you hit his arm laughing. "How about a change Jakey?" you say as you look at him. "What do you mean?" he says. "Just a little make over for school. I bet nobody will pick on you from now on" you say as you smile. "Anything you want love" he says as he kisses you on the forehead holding you tightly.

And you didn't lie about the makeover cause the next time you see Jake at school you hardly recognize him. His hair is died blue-blonde, he wears a white top and a brown coat, with high waist jeans, black sneakers and a black chocker, that you gifted him a day before. "Now that's my boy" you say as you walk towards him ignoring the shocking stares from your classmates. "Learned from the best" Jake says as he winks at you and you start walking together to class while holding hands, not caring about anything in the world, knowing that now no matter what happen, you will always have each other.

Helloo people! So, I tried something different for this one at first I was thinking about writing a full smut but then I change my mind and I honestly like this better. I hope you liked it too! ❤️