EPILOGUE

"How many times I've to tell you to do the work properly?"

"Do you even know how much loss we all have to face because of this?"

"And what about you? Do you want me to remind you everyday to do your work? Huh?"

The yellings could be heard from outside the room. I sighed knowing that all the employess are now facing my husband's wrath.

"Thank you so much Mam that you came. Boss has been in his beast mode since morning." Mr. Adarsh came to me as I go closer to the door of the room.

"I'll handle this, Mr. Singh. But can you please go and see twins in Ansh's office. Please don't let them touch anything made of glass, they'll hurt themselves." I requested knowing how naughty they are.

He nodded "yes mam."
And went away.

I opened the door and that's when everyone's eyes look up at me.

"Good afternoon everyone! As it's lunch time so you all can go and have your lunch. This meeting will be continued later." I said smiling as everyone sighed in relied and stood up mouthing 'thank you' in my way.

When everyone went outside of the conference meeting room, I closed the door and looked at my husband who was already looking at me.

He has been working very hard these days because of the upcoming project.

I went towards him and he suddenly stood up and hugged me tightly making me smile.

He sighed as I run my fingers in his hairs.

"You okay?" I asked kissing his cheek as he snuggled his face more into my neck.

"Shh...lets stay like this for sometime." He said tightening his arms around me and I continued running my fingers in his hairs to calm him down.

After sometime,he broke the hug and look at me.

"Better now?" I asked.

"Much better." He smiled.

"I've told you a million times not to take stress, but you never listen. Your health could worsen like this." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"I'm sorry, love. But it's okay when I have my stress reliever with me." He winked at me before kissing my lips.

He sucked on my lower lip before entering his tongue in my mouth and exploring every corner of it.

I patted his chest out of breath before he broke our kiss joining our forheads.

I chuckled a little looking at the lipstick marks on his mouth.

He raised his eyesbrows when I pointed at his mouth.

Grabbing some tissues from the table I wiped his mouth.

"Where are my munchkins?" He asked grabbing my hand and exiting the room.