19

I woke up in the morning and felt a slight weight on my chest

I woke up in the morning and felt a slight weight on my chest. When I look down it was none other than my little wifey who's sleeping peacefully right now. I carefully get up from the bed in order to not to wake her up afterall she needs rest now. After properly detaching myself from her, I placed my hand on her forhead to check if she still has fever or not. But to my disappointment, her forhead is still a little bit of hot indicating that the fever has not completely gone. Yeah, it reduced but still it's there. Covering her with the blanket, I kissed her forhead lightly and made my way in the washroom to freshen up.

After quickly doing my routine and showering, I got ready in a white plain t shirt and some grey trousers. Ofcourse I'm not going to wear formals because there's no way I'm gonna leave my wife here in this condition and go to office. She always comes first for me.

After coming out from the closet, I sat near my sleeping beauty and started caressing her soft cheek with my hand due to which she snuggled more into me and I chuckled lightly seeing her cuteness

After coming out from the closet, I sat near my sleeping beauty and started caressing her soft cheek with my hand due to which she snuggled more into me and I chuckled lightly seeing her cuteness. I decided that I should get some towel and water for her because her fever has not completely gone yet.

I was just about to take all the things, when a sound of knock came. I was expecting mom or dad in this early morning as it's only 6 am now but there stood Pooja bhabhi who has a furious look on her face and Abhi bhai who was trying to calm her down.
Just as I opened the door, she started screaming at me which made me back up a little but she's still screaming at me while taking every step forward if I step back.

"MR. REYANSH SINGHANIA! Why am I finding out that my best friend got a fever. You should take care of her but she fell sick. I knew it, that you can't take care of her. I knew that she deserves a better person but you dumbass have to marry her. Why can't you-" she said with rage.

"Babe! It's okay. Calm down." Abhi bhai said to her but she denied and started to speak again when I cut her off "Bhabhi, I know she deserves the best but I'm trying to become the best for her. I know it's my mistake and I should've taken care of her but I promise I'll be more careful next time with her." I said with determination because only I know how it felt when I saw my baby in fever and tears in her eyes.