25

"S-sir, we're trying our best

"S-sir, we're trying our best. We'll find Mrs. Singhania soon. Please calm down." The DPG of police department said for the nth time.
I closed my eyes and clenched my fists, trying hard to control my anger.
I banged my hand on the table and said with rage "Firat of all, because of your carelessness, that bastard ran away and kidnapped my wife. And now you're telling me to keep calm."

If Ishu was present here, she would have surely given me a lecture not to shout at them, but right now, calmness would be the last thing I'm feeling.

When I informed the police about her missing , they checked the nearby cameras of her school and found out that some another car kidnapped her.
The driver of that car was pretending that I send him to her. And being the most innocent, she easily believed him.
It's been 5 hours since she's gone and we couldn't find where that bastard took her.

It's my mistake. I should have been more careful. Despite of knowing how innocent she is and thinks that everyone in this world are full of sunshine and rainbows, I didn't care about her safety.

I don't even know, where is she right now. If she's okay or not. I swear to god if something happened to her, Siddharth will die from my hands only. I will not be able to forgive myself, if she got hurt.

A sound of knock came and i gave that person the permission to enter. Another officer came and informed me "Actually sir, finally we're able to track the location where Mrs. Singhania is. We also came to know that in the way, they changed three cars, so that we were not able to track them. But we found their location, they're currently in a building basement near XYZ."

Hearing him, i snapped my head towards him and finally a ray of hope errupt in my heart.
"Then, what are we waiting for? Let's go and get my wife." I stood up.
"Sir, it's not that easy. That building is surrounded by his men and also it will not be safe for you to go there. We still need some time to make a plan on how to rescue mam from them." He said making me ran a hand in my hair out of frustration.

I'm feeling restless knowing that she's not here. She's not safe. I just want her to be safe. And the main thing is that I can't do anything. The only thing I'm doing right now is just hoping that she's fine and praying to god to please keep her safe. It doesn't matter if the next day, I lose all of my shares or got hit in a car accident. All I want is her beside me, to see her safe.

I just nodded and then they went out of my office.
A drop of tear slipped from my eye as my gaze fell on the photograph of both of us on my table. She is my world. Where will I go without her? She's my light, I'll be lost in my darkness if I lost her.

Taking a deep breath and wiping that tear, I went outside to discuss the next plan with them.

•••

Finally after some more hours of torture, we made a plan.

The police department decided tthat they all will go there and first knock out the men surrounding the building. They were not ready to take me with them as it's not safe. But I don't care about my safety when my wife is there.