Basic changes/expectations

This is just some that I'm changing and switching around to better fit the story of a socially incompetent high schooler that became a god seducing babe.

1.Their all 16-19 with only two exceptions, Kyu and Venues.

2.Tyler and jess are brothers that were separated in a custody battel in their early teens, Tyler is with the mom and jess the dad. Tylers life is mostly the same with the work although the drinking and smoke is minimum with only having to pick her up from the bar only 2-4 times a year. Jess is the one that is exposed to a dangerous number of drinks and cigarette's making fulling and fulling other people's addictions

3.This is quick fire on the ones that have their Job/occupation as a big part of their character. Aiko is vice class president; reason is to gain his parents approval. Logan's parents are flight attendance, and he has been on many trips with them. Bail is just a dude who likes yoga.   

4. I will be throwing in my own small head canons on the guys and what they like if not already confirmed somewhere else, like how I'm at least 95% sure that Audrey/Austine has been through a lot of shit with their parents and maybe friends? that they became the way they are, a rude person that's never sober.

5. I will write in a third Pov, mostly focusing on (Y/n) and I will be duplicating some descriptions or thing that would stay the same.

6. This is my first story, please be nice and patience with me.

7.ART IS NOT MINE!!!

Thats about it I hope you all can enjoy this Book that I'm making, I have the first five already written out and just need to proofread, so you will see them soon!