epigraph

fire

Since her childhood she is used to burning every bridge she crosses
You watched her do it for years
I even remember times you gave her the match
and times you forced her to light a fire she wasn't ready to.

Still she tries to hold on to something
and you think it's you.
But can't you see you are just another
bridge
and in the end she will burn you too?
Because the only thing she can hold on to is the fire itself.

-A.H.-

WILLOW SPEAKS!

this is me exposing my guilty pleasure. This book will contain the following topics:

1. prescription pill abuse
2. mental issues (anxiety, depression, possible bdp?, and ptsd from childhood abuse.)
3. restrictive/avoidant eating
4. a few possible others???

I have been fortunate in my life to have not experienced physical abuse and will not outright be saying what was done, its mainly just hinted at as its a thing of my OCs past that shes working through and will definitely affect her relationships.

If you see me conveying anything in a light you do not feel fits any of the topics please let me know and i will fix it as soon as i can. and i am in no way trying to glorify any if the topics mentioned. They're things I've experienced in my life (minus the physical abuse and bpd) and i wanna reflect them in a light thats accurate and true to how they make people react to the world around them.

All chapters including these things will have trigger warnings and a summary at the end if you do still wish to read. please remember to put yourself first and take care of yourself.