Chapter Five

Liam's POV

When we returned back from doing 'slave work', which for your information is awful. Harry told us all about this girl called Gracie, and that apparently she was going to help us escape. "She said that something bad happened to the guy who was here last,that the Woman, Alice i think is her name, she shot him; because he didnt obey her orders."

we all stared at Harry in shock, and to be honest, us guys dont really listen half of the time, so what happens if one of us gets shot? We'd best try and escape while we can.

"what is Gracie going to do to help us escape then Haz?" Niall asked him, "Well, uh, she said that she would meet us down here at 11:00pm" Harry muttered.

i looked at my watch, which surprisingly still worked, after being scratched and banged on so many surfaces. I could barely read the time because of the darkness, but i made it out to be about 11:15pm.

No sign of Gracie.

Also, Louis hadnt turned up yet, we were starting to get a tad worried, as you dont want to get lost in this house, someone i.e. Alice, could find you, and wonder why your not back, who knows what would happen.

Where is he?

Louis POV

Oh my gosh, i kissed her... What the hell am i thinking? When we were in the van the lead 'kidnapper' told us not to go near his daughter. But i loved her, i mean yeah, i know ive only known her for about 4 hours, but still! theres just something about her that made me feel warm inside, how whenever we touched, i felt sparks running through me, and im almost sure that she felt the same way.

The look in her eyes, ive seen that look before in Eleanor's eyes, it was the look of love, admiration. She stole my heart, she's making me forget about Eleanor altogether.... is that a good thing?

Gracie's POV

Oh crumbs.......

this is a disaster, what if my mother walked in right now? ahahahaahah! i'd love to see the look on her face! She'd probably have a heart attack.......which would be great to be honest.

I pulled away from Louis, i think he could see the worry on my face, and i think i saw it on his as well, because he asked "whats wrong", although i think he knew, i told him anyway.

I explained to him how if my Mother or father saw us kissing, we would be in very, very deep trouble. I looked at the clock on my bedside table, it was 11:20, oh shoot i was ment to meet the boys in their 'room' at 11:00, Crumbs.

i told Louis that i was going to help them boys escape, and what would surely happen if they didnt. i also told him about jack, but i left out the part about me have a thing for him. I thought it would be best not to tell him about that, He just stared at me, with a scared expression on his face.

"what if someone catches us? Us boys cant really go anywhere without being quiet", i stared at him, then said with a serious tone in my voice, "you're going to have to be very, very quiet, your lives may depend on it". He nodded.

I grabbed the four guard uniforms and a makeshift one, which is just an old blue shirt of my fathers i found, some blue dress pants and a fake badge which i found also in my Fathers draw.

I nudged the door open with my foot as my hands were full, and peered around the corner, no one way around, thank god. I ushered Louis forward and told him to follow me, and if he hears someone, to tap me on the shoulder.

We made our way down the hallway and down the stairs without being noticed or seen by anyone.

As we reached the boys cell they were staying in, i attempted to open the door, only to find it locked, how could i forget that?? I whispered to Louis if he knew how to pick locks, he nodded,