Underground Caverns

"What are we supposed to be looking for?" Shaggy asks as the group is looking around.

"Don't really know. Clues I guess. Where did you and Scooby first see the aliens?" Crystal asks.

"Over there. That's where the jackalope went in and we saw a glow inside." Shaggy says as the group goes over to a hole.

"A glow?" Alexis asks.

"I guess that's a clue?" Shaggy asks.

"I don't see any glow." Crystal says.

"Maybe you can't see it during the day." Shaggy says.

"I thought I heard something. Over here." A voice says causing the group to quickly hide inside the hole realizing it is the security guards.

*Timeskip*

"I know I heard something." One of the men says before Scooby-Doo begins acting and sounding like a rattlesnake using his tail causing the security guards to freak out a bit.

"A rattler!" The other man says.

"I hate this place! Come on." One of the men says as he and the other man leave as the group breaths a sigh of relief.

"That was a close one." Shaggy says.

"No kidding." Alexis says.

"Far out! Do that again Scooby!" Crystal says as she and Alexis watch as Scooby-Doo uses his tail to pretend to be a rattlesnake.

"I'm telling you we make a great team." Shaggy says.

"I hear that." Crystal says as she smiles at Alexis causing her to blush.

"Okay that's enough Scoob." Shaggy says.

"What?" Scooby-Doo asks as Alexis sees he is with Amber and not next to Shaggy.

"Quit trying to scare-" Shaggy then gets cut off as he picks up a snake and screams before he runs off as he and Scooby-Doo run off down a tunnel.

"Come back! The snake is harmless man!" Crystal shouts as she, Alexis and Amber run after Scooby-Doo and Shaggy.

"Shaggy!" Alexis shouts.

*Timeskip*

"I think I see something ahead." Crystal says as the group is walking through the tunnels.

"Like the exit I hope. Hey! That's the glow we saw last night. Right before the aliens!" Shaggy says as he and Scooby-Doo hold each other and shake fearfully.

"Come on guys. Quit fooling around!" Crystal says.

"Yeah. Come on." Alexis says as she follows Crystal and Amber.

"Wait for us!" Shaggy shouts as he and Scooby come running.

*Timeskip*

"Gold!" Scooby-Doo and Shaggy shout as the group finds gold.

"Scoob old buddy I think we've hit the jackpot! We're rich!" Shaggy shouts happily.

"Rich!" Scooby-Doo shouts happily.

"We can buy our own food court!" Shaggy shouts.

"Yeah! Scooby Snax too!" Scooby-Doo shouts happily.

"Scooby Snax? Hey buddy with this much gold we can buy... a Scooby Snax Factory!" Shaggy shouts happily.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Scooby-Doo shouts as Alexis taps Crystal's shoulder and points before the two see mining equipment.

"Guys I wouldn't get too excited yet." Alexis says.

"l hate to break the news to you but..." Crystal says as Scooby-Doo and Shaggy see the mining equipment.

"Man. It looks like someone else was here first!" Shaggy says sadly.

"Looks like it." Crystal says as Alexis nods.

"There goes our Scooby Snax Factory. So who do you think owns all this gold?" Shaggy asks before Alexis, Scooby-Doo, Amber and Crystal see figures coming toward them.

"Aliens!" Scooby-Doo says as the figures reveal to be aliens as Shaggy doesn't notice them.

"Aliens? What would aliens want with gold?" Shaggy asks.

"Ask them Shaggy." Crystal says fearfully as she points to the aliens causing Shaggy to scream.

"Run!" Alexis shouts as the group runs with the aliens right behind them only to get knocked down a slide tunnel.

*Timeskip*

"Are you all right Scooby?" Crystal asks as the group gets up.

"Shaggy?" Scooby-Doo asks as he looks around for Shaggy and finds him with his head in the dirt as Alexis pulls him free.

"I don't know why worms like this stuff." Shaggy says as he spits out the dirt.

That was one mean slide!" Crystal says.

"I'll say. Where are we anyway?" Shaggy asks.

"I'm not sure." Alexis says as the group finds they are stuck on a cliff edge.

"Let's get out of here." Shaggy says as the group begins to leave.

"We came to see if you're all right." A voice says revealing to be the men.

"Yeah. We didn't want anything to happen to you." One of the men says as he and the other man laughs as they go toward the group.

"That we wouldn't do ourselves." The other man says.

"Stand back! We're warning you!" Shaggy says as he and Scooby-Doo take fighting positions in front of Alexis, Crystal and Amber.

"Yeah!" Scooby-Doo says.

"Don't hurt us." The other man says.

"What are you going to do?" One of the men says.

"We know stuff." Shaggy says as he and Scooby-Doo try to fake karate causing the men to laugh before Alexis shifts to wolf form and stands beside them growling only for the men to take out guns and then quickly scream before they run off.

"Okay? That was weird." Alexis says before she notices a light at her paws.

"What happened?" Shaggy asks as Alexis shifts to human form.

"I don't know!" Scooby-Doo says before he, Shaggy and Alexis turn to Amber and Crystal.

"You frightened them off! It was great!" Crystal says happily as she hugs Alexis happily before smiling at Shaggy as Alexis blushes and smiles at Crystal.

"Like we did?" Shaggy asks.

"We frightened them off?" Alexis asks in surprise as she looks at Scooby-Doo and Shaggy.

"You guys are real tigers when you want to be. Or wolves when you wanna be." Crystal says as she kisses Alexis on the cheek causing her to blush.

"Well... We try." Alexis says shyly.

"I guess so! They knew better than to mess with Scooby-Doo, Alexis and the Shagman!" Shaggy says proudly.

"Yeah!" Scooby-Doo shouts.

"Yeah. Cool!" Crystal says before the group hears screaming.

"That sounded like my sister Daphne." Alexis says in alarm.

"And Velma! Let's go!" Shaggy shouts as the group runs toward the sounds.