Crystal And Amber

"Thanks again for the lift Crystal. It was nice meeting you and Amber." Alexis says kindly as she, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo get out of Crystal's vehicle.

"Yeah. It was groovy." Shaggy says dreamily as Alexis looks at him.

"Well you're welcome. Bye you guys." Crystal says as she drives off before Alexis, Scooby-Doo and Shaggy go inside the diner where the others are sit down with them.

"Where have you guys been?" Fred asks.

"And who was that girl?" Daphne asks.

"Her name's Crystal. She's wonderful." Shaggy says happily as Alexis blushes at the thought of Crystal causing Daphne to smile at her.

"She really is amazing." Alexis says shyly.

"And is her golden retriever wonderful too Scooby?" Velma asks.

"Yeah. Wonderful." Scooby-Doo says happily.

"Okay what's it gonna be? How about you hon?" Dottie asks as she comes over.

"Nothing for me." Shaggy says.

"Me either." Scooby-Doo says.

"What?" The group asks in shock.

"Are you guys serious?" Fred asks.

"Yes! I think they're seriously in L-O-V-E!" Velma says as she smiles.

"And they're not the only ones." Daphne says as Alexis blushes.

"Just bring us four Ranch Breakfasts Dottie." Lester says.

"You got it." Dottie says as she walks away.

"So where did you guys meet them?" Daphne asks as Scooby-Doo and Shaggy zone out.

"What?" Scooby-Doo and Shaggy ask.

"I said where did you meet them?" Daphne asks.

"Who?" Shaggy asks.

"Crystal and her dog." Velma and Daphne say.

"Actually they found all of us. Scooby and Shaggy left sometime last night and I went to find them. But then we found Scooby and Shaggy in the middle of the desert." Alexis says.

"What were you doing out there?" Fred asks.

"Oh yeah! I think Scooby and I were abducted by aliens last night." Shaggy says.

"Yeah. Aliens." Scooby-Doo says.

"What? Well that explains your reaction this morning." Alexis says.

"Unless Scoob and I had the same dream. It was horrible." Shaggy says as Dottie brings over their food.

"Tastes better than it looks hon." Dottie says.

"We woke up to a bunch of aliens on a spaceship." Shaggy says.

"Did they experiment on you?" Lester asks.

"We don't remember." Shaggy says.

"I don't know guys. Are you sure you didn't see a mirage or something?" Fred asks.

"Freddy we all saw the spaceship." Daphne says.

"We don't know what that was. It could have been a new kind of jet." Fred says.

"Well we didn't just imagine what happened to us. Right Scoob?" Shaggy asks.

"Right Shaggy!" Scooby-Doo says.

"They were pretty spooked this morning Fred." Alexis says as she looks at Fred.

They didn't hurt you guys did they?" Velma asks.

I don't think so... then later we meet Crystal and Amber." Shaggy says.

"Alien mind control." Lester says.

"It's mind control all right. But not alien." Velma says.

*Timeskip*

"See you later Lester." Daphne says as the group waves goodbye to Lester as he leaves.

"Where's Scoob and Shag?" Alexis asks.

"They're still in the restroom." Velma says.

"Still?" Fred asks.

"Here they come." Velma says as Shaggy and Scooby-Doo come over with a fresh new look.

"Whoa." Alexis says.

"This is a new look." Daphne says.

"Yeah you look different." Fred says as Alexis nods.

"I've never seen you with your hair combed or your shirt tucked in." Velma says.

"We just thought we'd freshen up a bit. Right pal?" Shaggy asks.

"That's right!" Scooby-Doo says as Alexis shakes her head before Alexis feels something get put in her hand and sees Daphne hand her a cute hair clip.

"Just for you know. If you want." Daphne says kindly.

"Thanks Daph. You're an amazing sister." Alexis says as she puts the clip in her hair.

"Well it's my job. Especially when my sister likes someone. Just try to keep the peace though." Daphne says as she smiles.

"Will do." Alexis says as she chuckles.

"Come on. Let's find a service station and get our van fixed. What's that smell?" Fred asks.

"Just some cologne they had in the restroom." Shaggy says.

"Well come on Shag, Scoob. We gotta hurry if we're gonna meet Crystal and Amber for the photos." Alexis says as she gestures to leave.

"Sure thing Alexis." Shaggy says.

"Photos?" Daphne asks curiously.

"Yeah. We're gonna show the girls that jackalope we saw earlier." Shaggy says as he, Alexis and Scooby-Doo walk off.