2💖

Acha tu raat ko na ... Taiyaar rahio ... We will sneak out of the hostel ... Mujhe garden ki back side milio raat ko ... Thik hai ... He said casually munching on his food ...

While she choked coughing .... He immediately got up rubbing her back made her drink water ...

Tu pagal hai ... Koi bunk eunk nhi kar rahe hum ... Pakde gye na sidharth ... Warden bohot daategi ... Said Sana ... Worriedly ...

Chup reh ... Wo Hitler ko kuch pata chalega tab wo kuch karegi na meri jaan .... Tu bas mujh par trust kar ... Thik hai ... We will sneak out sache keh raha hu bada maza aayega ...  He giggles ...

Par ...

Naaz yaar tujhe meri kasam ... Ab no more questions khana kha ... His eyes travelled on the clock hanging on the wall ...

He widen his eyes ...

Naaz... Hum late ho gye hai ... Tujhe toh pata hai.. koi bhi agar do minute bhi late ho toh she dont allows them in the class punishment or degi ...

Chl ... Bunk karte hai na ...

Kuch nhi hoga sidharth... Let's face it jo bhi hoga ...

He shrugged if she don't Cates then why would he be the one who cares ...

Walking towards the class room they were about to get in when miss stopped them and looks at them with her cold eyes ...

Why were you both are late ... She asked strict tone ...

And sidharth... My child ... Where Is your physics copy ... It's been two weeks that you were fooling me around ... Said in anger ...

Sidharth steps in the classroom ...

Where are you going ... Yells from behind ...

Copy toh bag main hai na ... He said clearly frustrated

While the other students controlled their giggles ...

Shut up ... She yells ... silence echoed in the class ...

As he walked with the notebook in his hand ... He hands her the notebook ... She opened it ...

Hmmm ... Sana ... Take out your notebook ... Fast ...

Nodding her head she takes out the notebook from her bag ...

Handling her .. teacher matches the handwriting ...

Sana ... Aapko bohot shoq hai dusro ka kaam karne ka .. Sana stood there on the entrance of the door ... Looking down feeling embarassed ...

Answer me she roared ...

He felt pangs in his heart ....

When miss steps back ... And slams both the notebooks on her desk ...

Then took a long steel scale ...

Show your hands ... Said to Sana ...

Sana hesitatedly puts her palms infront of her ...

She took her one hand in her hand ... And twisted it in her hand ... Then opened it ...

And smacked her palm roth that steel scale ..  making her Yelp in pain ...

He too hissed ...

She smacks her palm ... 10 times heartlessly ... And then did the same with her other palm ...

Her hands turned red ... And swollen ... Her eyes were teary ..

Stand outside ..  with hands up the rest of the day ... Spits miss with anger ...