9❤️

Fuck ... She cursed ... As soon as she stepped in her house she stumbled on something ...

She switched on all the lights ... Squinted her eyes adjusting them with the light ....

She made her way to the home bar ... And sat down on the stool ...

Keeping her head on the desk ....

Her eyes bloodshot red ... Her face paled up ...

She didn't had anything from Last 24 hours ....

She picked out a bottle of vodka ... from her stack and started drinking it directly from the bottle ...

She gulped down half of the bottle in one go ... And kept it on the desk with a thud ...

The vodka has started the effect on her ... She felt intoxicated... But at the same time ... Felt some pain rise up in hr chest ...

She rubs it ... And hissed in pain ... As it was getting higher and higher ...

The pain went unbearable

She whimped in pain ... And cried ...

Ouch .... She whimped her chest was heavy ...

It was paining hard ...

She was not in her senses ... Gets up from her seat ... But stumbled and fell down ... Laying on the floor ...

I am so alone ... Main kitni akeli hu ... I wish mumma agar aapki jagah main chale gyi hoti toh ...

She stammered coughing...

Agar main mar gyi hoti ... Toh everything would be fine na maa ... Na papa ko koi problem hoti ... Na ... Masi ke bacho ko ... Na ... Sidharth ko ... Her voice breaked ...

Aaphe apne paas bula lo na maa ... I don't feel like living anymore ...

Main bohot akeli hu ... Ajj tak jeene ki sirf ek hi ummeed thi ke shayad ... Bhagwaan thoda reham kha le mujh par ... She chuckled bittlerly ...

I thought to believe in my faith maa ... But everything is lie 💔

Wo mera kabhi nhi ho sakta ... Wo ... Toh mujhe pyaar bhi nhi karta maa...

Am i that bad ... That no one can ever love me ...

She cried ...

Closing her eyes she let the sleep engulf herself ...

................

It was seven In the morning ... Kaushal gasped ... As soon as he entered in ht house ...

She had to leave to Shukla mansion .... To prepare for haldi ceremony and here she is laying on the floor may be sleeping or unconscious

He panicked as he saw her laying on the floor

Kaushal sat on his knees taping her cheeks ...

Sana ... Sana ... she squints her eyes ... .

Huhh ... She wake up

Kya hua ? ... She ranted

Tunr phir se pee ... He looked at the opened bottle Sana rolled her eyes at him ...

Haan toh ? ... Kaam bol ... She said irritated

Tune Shukla mansion nhi jaana tha ? ... Ajj sidharth ki haldi hai ... As you said I had already sent the team there Tera hone nhi lag raha tha toh main yaha aaya ... He said pouting ...

Crew hai toh wahan Mera jana zaroori hai ? ... Her voice choked as the realisation hit her... His haldi ...today he is going to be married 💔

Jeene ke liye
Socha hi nhi