Part 1

*Unedited

*Unedited

"what the fu*k!" Yelled the Man as a car zoomed past him, overtaking him in a literally busy road. Feared for his and his wife's life on the passenger seat. "what a moron" He cussed the careless driver making sure his wife was okay.

As he looked back at the speeding car which cut through the traffic carelessly, he wondered what kind of maniac the driver has to be for driving so fast through a 2 lane road and that to in a top tier BMW that would cost a fortune.

"Must be a rich brat" He assumed and continued driving safely.

Many other drivers on the road felt the same when the posh white car zoomed past them almost knocking their sides but barely escaping. The warning and ragged horns didn't bothered the ruthless driver as he didn't bothered taking his leg off the gas pedal.

Around a few kilometers later on a check post, the rash driver had to slow down and the police asked him to pull aside.

"Kaach niche kar! (roll your window down)" The Inspector in charge knocked on the polarized window, which was illegal and one of the reasons The Inspector stopped the car.

Other Inspector walked past the car and noticed the VIP name plate and immediately checked through the system to see who it was registered to. He knew VIP name plate means a high profile person but they got an intel about a white BMW that was rash driving in a commercial area.

When the name showed up, the Inspector who was looking at the registry was shocked and instantly went towards the head who was leaning into the window of the car, talking to the passenger.

"Sir aap! (Sir you!)" The Inspector who leaned in the car was surprised to see the person. The person inside kept his mum and spoke nothing, not even acknowledged the Inspector talking.

"Sir ye gaadi toh (Sir this car is..)" The other Inspector came running but was stopped by the head, "Janta hu (I know)" the head Inspector nodded "Mr. Kapoor aap theek toh hai? (Mr. Kapoor are you alright?)" he asked leaning back into the car but the Man inside was still silent which made the police suspicious.

Concerned, The Head Inspector raised his hand and shook the Man calling out his name, "Mr. Kapoor!" to which, the Man inside just turned his head and stared blankly at the Inspector.

The head Inspector looked back at the other one who was equally confused by the blank face of the Man in car.

"Can I see your RC book and License please" The Inspector asked and the Man inside just turned and took the documents from the compartment and handed them over.

The Head, handed the documents to the other officer and continued to observe the Man inside. Such a renowned personality who's always in the news for a good reason, doesn't looked in a good shape, which added more to the Inspector's concern.

"Sir, I need you to open your door and step out of the car" Cautious that the Man would be intoxicated, the Inspector asked.

The Man inside, without any restriction, unbuckled his seat belt and stepped out of the car and stood tall but with his shoulders hung low.