Charmander's Birthday

Chapter 5:

     "WAKE UP!!! And...happy birthday, Charmander!!" shouted Exploud.

     "Ouch my ears!" Pikachu yelled. Charmander (who had nearly gone deaf) got up from bed.

     "Good morning Charmander. Happy Birthday!" Pikachu happily said.

     "It's my birthday?" Charmander questioned.

     "Yes it is your 15th birthday, it is March 3rd." Pikachu answered. "Pokemon do not normally celebrate birthdays, but since you were a human, we are celebrating yours!"

     Charmander and Pikachu went downstairs for breakfast. "Attention everybody! We have a special birthday today. It's Charmander!" Wigglytuff cheered.

     "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" shouted everyone enthusiastically (Exploud was the loudest). They all ate their breakfast.

                                                  .   .   .   .   .

     Everyone, it is time to give your gifts to Charmander!" Wigglytuff said jovially.

     "My present is the TM55 Scald!" Tirtouga said.

     "Um, no offense Tirtouga but we can't learn that move." Charmander said. 

     "Oh, sorry. Here take this Apple." Tirtouga said and Charmander put the apple in his bag.

     "My present is money. I will give you forty pokedollars. Spend it wisely." Scizor said.

     "Thank you!" Charmander said smiling and put it in his bag.

     "My present is the TM94 Rock Smash." Machamp said. Charmander thanked him and placed the disk in his bag.

     "The present I have for you is a Gummy, eat it when you are hungry in a dungeon." explained Sewaddle. Charmander placed the gummy in his bag.

     "My present for you is.....BOO!" Duskull said and laughed.

     Seriously, was that necessary?" Wigglytuff said. Duskull nodded. "Here take these ten pokedollars." Charmander took the money from Wigglytuff.

     "Your present from me is the TM43 Flame Charge. Now you can learn a Fire-type move!" Flareon said joyfully. Charmander thanked Flareon and took the TM.

     "My present to you is fifteen Pokedollars so you can buy your own present!" Slowbro said and handed the money to Charmander.

     "My present to you is four Pokdollars. I apologise but I am low on money right now..." Paras said feeling guilty.

     Charmander smiled at him saying "It's okay." and took the money.

     "The present I am giving you is the TM06 Toxic." Magby said while giving it to Charmander.

     "LAST AND THE BEST, MY PRESENT TO YOU IS A MAX ELIXIR! IT RESTORES ALL OF YOUR PP FOR EVERY MOVE!" Exploud shouted and his voice echoed in the room. Pikachu had apparently fainted and Charmander was stunned from the loud voice so he was too shocked to speak.

                                                  .   .   .   .   .

     "Okay everyone! Time to work!" Wigglytuff gleefully announced. Charmander was about to leave when Wigglytuff stopped him. "You are going in a special dungeon today because it is your birthday. Follow me!" Wigglytuff hopped out of the guild.