16

We ran down to the camp and stood stood beside the Narnians as the White Witch was on a chair, being carried by cyclops's.

"Jades, the Queen of Narnia! Empress of the Lone Islands!" The dwarf that Edmund and I tied to the tree announced.

"Go away!"

"No one wants you here!"

"You don't belong here!"

"Go away, Witch"

Narnians were shouting as the White Witch came through the camp.

The Pevensies and I were looking at her with worried and frightened faces.

The cyclops's placed her down and she stood up, walking past us looking at Edmund, then looking at Dad.

"You have a traitor in your midst, Aslan." The White Witch said to Dad.

I could here people muttering to each other, and me, Lucy, Susan and Peter looked toward Edmund with sad faces.

"His offence was not against you." Dad justified Edmund.

"Have you forgotten the laws upon which Narnia was built?"

"Don't cite the deep magic to me, Witch. I was there when it was written." Dad roared at her.

"Then you'll remember well that every traitor belongs to me. His blood is my property."

I had had enough. I jumped in front of her, standing in between her and Edmund. "Try and take him then." I threatened.

I was shocked to here gasps after I said this but then realised, that I was not standing in 2 legs but on 4.

I looked down and noticed that I had paws and looked at myself noticing that I was no longer human, but instead a golden lioness.

"Do you really think that mere force will deny me my right? Little Queen." She said looking at me.

"Aslan knows that if I don't have blood as the law demands, all of Narnia shall be overturned, and perish in fire and water." She said looking at everyone.

"That boy will die on the Stone Table, as is tradition." She announced pointing at Edmund.

I looked towards Edmund scared for his safety.

"You dare not refuse me." She said to Dad.

"Enough. I shall talk with you alone." Dad announced.

He turned and went into his tent, her following.

~~~

We were all sitting in the ground waiting for them to be finished talking.

Edmund was pulling grass out of the ground and tearing it up, relieving his nerves. I grabbed his hand and held it comfortingly.

We all stood up as we saw them coming out of the tent.

She walked past us glaring at Edmund.

We looked to Dad hopefully.

"She has renounced her claim in the Son of Adam's blood." He announced.

I looked towards Edmund with a smile on my face, and engulfed him in a hug.

"How do I know you your promise will be kept." The White Witch asked Dad making all of us turn to her direction.