9

We came to a cliff that overlooked a river and far off in the distance there was something that looked like a table made if stone. "Aslan's camp is near the stone table. Just across the frozen river." Mr. Beaver said pointing to the river.

"River?" Peter asked shocked.

"The river's been frozen solid for a hundred years." Mrs. Beaver said calmly.

"It's so far." Peter said in disbelief.

"It's the world dear. Did you expect it to be small." Mrs. Beaver joked.

"Smaller." Susan said.

We were walking on along the snow and Mr. Beaver was shouting at us to hurry up. "C'mon humans while we're still young."

"If he tells us to hurry, one more time, I'm going to turn him into a big fluffy hat." Peter joked as he lifted Lucy onto his back.

"Hurry up! Come on!" Mr. Beaver yelled, almost sounding scared for some reason.

"He is getting a little bossy." Lucy admits.

"No! Behind you! It's her!" Mrs. Beaver yelled frantically. We all turned around and saw a sleigh in the distance, heading straight towards us.

We all started running quickly as we could. We ran into the forest and Mr. Beaver found I hiding spot under a hill.

We heard the sleigh stop, and could see a person's shadow. I looked over to Lucy who looked terrified. I was terrified too.

Eventually, the walked away and everything became silent.

"Maybe she's gone." Lucy suggested sounding unsure.

"I suppose I'll go look." Peter said as he tried to stand up, before being pushed back down by Mr. Beaver.

"No! You're worth nothing to Narnia dead." Mr. Beaver whispered.

"Well, neither are you beaver." Mrs. Beaver said scared for the safety of her husband.

"Thanks sweetheart." Mr. Beaver said thankfully holding his wife's hands. He then went up to go check, and it fell silent again. Suddenly we could here a noise coming closer.

All of a sudden Mr. Beaver's head popped up making Lucy squeal out of fear.

"Come here! Come here! I hope you've all been good cause there's someone here to see ya." Mr. Beaver said excitedly.

We all came out from our hiding spot to see...

*365 words*