Chapter 2

The autobot started to.. buzz? I didn't understand a thing he said. "Wait! He's nice! We think, but we've been with him and he hasn't squished us or hurt us!" The female earthling immediately defended as she sped out. Raf was looking me up and down. Being out in this light meant they could see me alot better. This autobot was confused, worried, and wanted to protect the humans. Typical.

"A-and when we found him he was injured, he probably still is!" The little one perked up, arguing with the female against the autobot. Who buzzed more, confusion and worry flooding his voice, or whatever.

"I told you we should've done that!" Jack whispered yelled to Miko.

"Well I didn't want to get in trouble for making a run for it and being in the presence of a 'con!" Miko argued back.

"Well we are now! And probably in bigger trouble for not calling Optimus in the first place!" The two began bickering. Something felt off. The autobot and the humans thoughts and emotions were odd, especially the autobots. They didn't recognize me. Based off what I could gather from the bot, especially at a distance from him, he had zero idea who I was. If I could get closer I could get a clearer view of to why, and understand it all a bit better. But this was an autobot, there was no way he would allow me anywhere near him. Unless we were fighting.

The sounds and sight of a groundbridge appearing behind the autobot snagged my attention. It was the regular blue and green swirls but it somehow didn't seem right. Three bots exited the groundbridge. Everything about this didn't seem right. Especially my pede, it hurt alot at the moment. Anger, hatred, and confusion emitted from them. Or atleast most of them.

POV Switch

The three stood there bewildered on how scar littered a con could be. Every inch of this blue con was covered in scars or missing pieces. Hell, he had a larger and smaller horn nearly entirely gone while the other two horns had pieces of them missing. Not to mention the visor was chipped. The decepticon insignia was also ruined, scars covered most of it. What the hell happened to this con. "You three, back to base." The blue femme ordered.

"But-" Miko attempted to retaliate.

"Now." She ordered, the three hurriedly going through the groundbridge, Miko having to be dragged from the wrist by Jack. Once they were through the groundbridge closed. "Bee, who's your new pal?" Arcee asked in a quite threatening tone, glaring daggers into the blue con. Bumblebee buzzed, he was just as clueless as the others. "Well if you don't know, maybe he'd be happy to tell us." The blue bot glared at the scarred con. He was silent. Not a sound.

POV Switch

I stared at the bots, deep in thought. They wanted me to speak. Well too bad, my voice box is currently in pieces. My pede was starting to give way, but I attempted to make that unnoticeable, which I succeeded in. No one noticed. The pain in my abdomen hadn't left either but it only stung slightly. If only my pede stung ever so slightly aswell, but instead it wanted to not cooperate with the rest of my frame. They started trying to communicate with me, but I zoned them out and occupied myself with keeping myself upright and gathering my thoughts together.

Hearing a pede step come my direction snapped me out of my train of thought, and I admit, it startled me. I immediately backed away, only to hear my injured pede creak loudly and give way, causing me to fall. Damnit. Pain flooded throughout my frame. I hated being so openly vulnerable to autobots. "Ratchet, if you'd please." A voice I would recognize anywhere spoke. Optimus. Also Ratchet? I knew what he meant, and I was not letting this autobot tend to my injuries, let alone touch me. The medic didn't want to either, but didn't want to defy his leader. Although it would do me good to have my injuries patched up by a professional.

Hearing pede steps get closer, the orange and white frame of the medic came into my view. This didn't look like Ratchet. Perhaps someone with the same designation? Who also was a medic? That seemed rather unlikely and the possibility of that seemed slim. The prime and the femme talked quietly off to the side, the femme did not seem happy while the prime attempted reasoning with her. The medic had gotten to work on my injury, I nearly flinched when he touched it. Because it hurt, not for any other reason. "Optimus, you may want to take a look at this." The medic said, curiosity and concern filled his voice. What was wrong? Heavy pede steps came towards me.

"What is this substance?" The prime questioned, bewildered.

"I'd have to do some testing, but I think it's- energon." The medic assumed correctly, it was energon. I could blast them all away and they could do nothing about it. "I think it's best we move him to sickbay."

"Optimus, you can't really be considering having a decepticon in the base!" The femme argued before the prime could reply to Ratchet.

"In this situation, Ratchet is entitled to make the decision, given his expertise in the medical field." Optimus reasoned. They wanted to take me to the autobkt base!? What kind of upside down world is this.

"Bulkhead, open up the groundbridge. We're coming back." The medic commed. Bulkhead? Who was that?

"With a decepticon." The femme grumbled.

"Optimus, help me with him." The medic gestured the prime closer, as he started to lift me up. This was going to be hell.