ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ᥅ 14 || ❁

I had a killer headache. That woke me up I guess. And well, the first thing that I saw when I slowly opened my eyes, was Tewksbury's face.
A few inches away from mine.
I wanted to scream in surprise but I quickly covered my mouth with my hand.
What in hades was he doing here? And then I realized that I was hugging him. Oh come on! Why?
Why am I hugging him? WHY IS HE LAYING NEXT TO ME. WHY CAN'T I STOP HUGGING HIM? WELL BECAUSE THEN I'D WAKE HIM UP. Fuck Y/n, calm down! So I tried remembering what happened..
Okay so after the fireworks, Tewks went with a girl. Only god knows what they've been doing.

The next thing that I remembered is that I drank a lot of wine and alcohol even tho my alcohol tolerance basically is 0. God I could slap myself because of my dumbness and immaturity. Well then I remember sitting on a chair but then it's black.
The next thing was that I got carried out of the cafe by Tewks but then it's black for a while again. And the very last thing is me asking him to stay with me.
God damn it. Why did I have to get drunk? WHY DID I HAVE TO ASK HIM TO STAY WITH ME- AND WHY DID HE SAY YES?
Wait. No. No no no! That can't be I mumbled as I threw a glance on the clock that was hanging over the door towards the kitchen. 10 am.. That's not tha-
LATE!
WE'RE LATE.
REALLY LATE.
FUCK.

"TEWKSBURY GET UP, NOW!" I almost screamed at the poor boy, who flinched because of my loud voice.
He rubbed his eyes with his hands and blinked at me a few times.

"What's wrong?" He groaned with his raspy morning voice.

"Well, it's 10 am." I plainly said and watched his coffee brown eyes widen.

"Shit!" He yelled and quickly jumped up, wisely choosing not to mention yesterday.
But then an interesting detail crossed my mind.

"Eh, so I may or may have not woken you up with no reason.." I mumbled and he looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"We don't have to work tod-"
Boom.
A pillow landed in my face.
"YOU WILL REGRET THAT!" I yelled as I grabbed the same pillow that he threw into my face and threw it at him with the most strength that I had in my noodle arms but he just laughed at me.
So I threw another pillow but when he already wanted to throw them back at me, I started tickling him until he was on the floor, laughing and gasping for air.
"Karma is a bitch." I chuckled and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast.

꧁                   ❀                 ꧂

After eating and getting ready, we made a plan for today. Drink tea at our local tea shop.
Yeah I know, sounds boring but after the day before I needed a day to chill.
As we stepped out of the door, the cold sent slight shivers down my spine. It was a windy winter day. The first day of the new year.
I basically inhaled the fresh air which felt good and made me wake up a bit since I was still tired as hell.
As we arrived at the cafe that was the nearest to our Appartement, we sat down at the table and waited for a waiter.
Tewks ordered a wild-Berry tea with lemon and honey in it, while I went for a mint tea.

„So, how'd you like the party yesterday?" Tewks asked and I shrugged.

„I don't really know. It was okay but I was dumb enough to drink even tho I got like zero alcohol tolerance." I mumbled and he laughed.

„Well, next time I'll take care of you." he answered and winked at me.

„I can take care of myself, thank you." I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

„You were lucky that the men,that were staring at you didn't do anything else than staring." he shrugged and my eyes widened.