Draxum x Confident f!reader

*Thud* "Oof!" You fall to the ground, looking around. (Where am I?) There are castles and strange creatures all around you. (This must be the hidden city Big mama was talking about!) You had met big mama in her yokai form a while ago, and she had told you about a hidden city.

You quickly get up, walking towards a strange building. (Maybe someone in there can help me?) You walk up the stairs and knock on the door. The door creaks open at your touch. (Maybe no one is home? But why was the door open?) You walk inside, hoping for the best.

You feel someone grab your neck from behind. "And just what do you think you're doing here?" (Holy shit his voice is kinda sexy...)

You stutter and manage to get a few words out. "I- uh... Well, I have no clue." You chuckle and your 'attacker' turns you around. You giggle at his confused state.

"What is so funny, human?" He grabs your neck once again, glaring down at you. (Oh, fuck, he's tall, too...)

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow your roll, lover boy. I know you got a Neck-grabbing kink, but I don't even know your name." You smirk and he drops you. With a loud thud, you land on the ground in front of him.

"am Baron Draxum. What is your name, human?" He peers down at you, seemingly intruiged.

"Most people call me Y/n, but you can call me yours..." You smirk yet again, and he let's out a hearty laugh.

"Well, that can certainly be arranged..." He grabs your chin almost gently, and you feel his breath on your neck. "Well, I do need to be entertained once in a while..." He nips at your ear and you almost moan.

"Mm~ Are you sure you can handle me?~" You moan into his ear as he grabs your hips roughly. Feeling the bulge in his pants, you giggle seductively. "Can I help with that?~"

He moans against your touch. "Yes my pet, but be patient..." He sets you down on a random table or desk and slips off your shirt, leaving you in your bra. He quickly unclips the bra, eager to see you naked. He gasps at the sight. "You look nice, my pet~"  He takes a moment to take the sight in.

"What are you waiting for, handsome? Go ahead~" You take his hand and place it on your chest, wrapping your legs around his waist. You can feel the bulge in his pants rubbing against your core and let out a soft moan.

"my pet, you really are impatient, hm?" He groans into your ear, sending shivers down you spine. He leave a trail of kisses and bite marks down your neck, until they reach your chest. Taking one of your nipples in his mouth, he starts to tease your clothed core with his fingers.

"Ah~ Daddy~" you start to moan uncontrollably as he slips his hand into your pants. He delicately rubs in between your folds.

"This is delightful... I've barely touched you, and yet you're this wet..." He slips a finger inside of you, curling it so it hits your sweet spot. You grab onto his arm and moan. "Hm? It seems I've found your g-spot..." He sticks another finger in, curling it as well.

You whimper and mewl, almost egging him on. As you near your orgasm, he stops. "W- why'd you stop?" You start to pout.

He takes your face in his clean hand a kisses you deeply. You kiss back, surprised. After a moment, he pulls away. "Don't be impatient, pet~" He takes of your pants and his own,  and you stare at his member.

"I- I'm not sure it's going to fit..." You start to hesitate, but Draxum picks you up, placing your entrance over his throbbing hard-on. With one swift movement, he shoves you down, and you take it to the hilt. "Draxum!!!" You tell out his name, and it takes a minute to get used to his length. (Bro gotta be packing at least a 10 inch)

As soon as you nod, he begins to ram into you, groaning softly. "My pet~" He growls into your ear, and you moan. You whimper for him, and he slows down. "What is it, pet?" He questions you.

"F- faster~" You manage to moan, and he picks up speed, ramming into your womb with every thrust.

"Like this?" He moves even faster. You moan in response.

You feel a knot forming from the pleasure. Draxums cock starts to twitch, and before you know it, you're both orgasming.

You both sit here, panting. "Well, my pet... I suppose I can keep you around..."