Heat (raph)

~Y/n's pov~

Me and raph have been dating for about a month now. But for some weird reason, he told me to stay out of the lair for a week or two.

"Y/n, You know I care about you, but... I need you to stay away from us for a little while." Raph looks away with guilty eyes.

"But... Why? Are you okay? Are you sick?" I touch his forehead with the back of my hand, taking his temperature.

Raph gently puts my hand on his cheek. "Uhm... Yeah. I'll let you know when I'm all better. Okay, Love?" He smiles and carefully pats my head.

"Y-yeah, ok. Just... Call me if you need anything. Okay?" I stick out my pinky and he takes it with his own.

"Okay. I promise." He kisses my cheek and stands up.

I start to head home, wondering if raph is really ok.

"Y-y/n!" I hear Leo running up to me. "Don't go! Raph needs you!" He puts a hand on my shoulder. "I know he said to leave, but I'm almost 100% sure that only you can help him." He takes my wrist, leading me back towards the lair. (It's a good thing I was still in the sewers.)

"Why am I the only one who can help?" I ask hesitantly. Leo just stares at me, a red tint slowly creeping up his cheeks.

"W-well, you see.... It's um... Well, uh..." He then continues to mumble something that I can't quite hear.

"What was that?" I ask, trying to hear him correctly.

"...mating season." Leo looks away embarrassedly.

I stare at him in shock. (I didn't even know they had those. I mean, I know they're turtles and all, but I thought the mutation maybe changed that?)

"Mine starts next week, along with Donnie's, and Mikey's.... I think it starts in a few days." Leo looks at me seriously. "Either way, your mating season gets worse if you find someone you love, so raph is gonna have a bad one. Mine, Donnie, and Mikey's will be a bit of grumpy-ness for a week or so, but raph will be.... Uh, ya know, excited, if you know what I mean."

We get to raph's room and Leo places a hand on my shoulder. "Good luck, and Godspeed." He shoves me into raph's room, shutting the door behind me.

I hear soft moaning, and some other lewd noises. "R-raph?" I manage to stutter out. The room is pitch black, and I can only hear his pants and moans.

"Y/n? What are you- Ah~ what are you doing here?" He moans at the end of his sentence, making me blush.

(Not now, y/n! Pull yourself together! Do this for raph!) I saunter towards his bed, climbing on top of it. I then turn his bedside lamp on. Raph is hunched over, his dick in hand, staring at me red faced.

"Y/n!" He covers himself with a blanket. "I told you to stay away!" He looks at me desperately.

"Mhm.... But Leo told me what week it is..." I gently pull the blanket off of his lower region. "Mmm.... Can I have a taste?" I lie on my stomach in front of his throbbing member, giving it a little kiss.

"Ah~" He moans at the contact. "Y/n~" He starts moaning louder as I take it in my mouth. "Ahn~" He shoves my head down to the base.

(Holy shit! This has got to be like, eleven inches! Y/n! Pull it together! Make him feel amazing!)

Raph them pushes me down onto my back, ripping of my clothes. I stare at him, red faced, only in my Lingerie. He growls softly, tracing his fingers up and down my sides, making me shudder. "Is this Okay with you?" He looks at me, and I nod. "Words, sweetheart."

"Y-yes." I moan as he touches my clothed core. "Raph~" he pulls off my panties and unclips my bra.

"Mmm, you're so pretty, babe..." He growls softly in my ear. Cupping my breasts in his hands, he starts to lick and suck on my left nipple, leaving me a moaning mess for him.

"Raph~ Don't stop~" I mewl softly, and a switch flips in him.

"That's right baby girl, start now... I'll fuck you so good you won't remember anything but my name..." He moans into my ear. "Your little whimpers are music to my ears..."

He lies in front of my core taking it in. "Oh, you're already this wet..." He groans. He licks my entrance softly at first, gradually getting deeper. He starts to thrust his tongue in and out of me.

"Mn~ I'm gonna-" He starts to tease my clit with his tongue. "Raph!~" I cum all over his face, and to my surprise, he licks up the mess.

"You taste so sweet, baby..." He starts to bite and suck on my neck, leaving little hickeys and bite marks. "Don't worry love, they're just so people know you're mine~" He lines himself up with my entrance. "Are you ready?"

When I nod, he puts one of my legs over his shoulder and pushes himself in. "You take me so well, love..."

I realize he has a knot. (Fuck, that feels amazing.) I moan out his name as he thrusts into me. "Mm~ F-faster, daddy!" He starts to pound into me faster, and I feel myself start to cum. But raph doesn't stop. He starts to go faster, leading me to my third orgasm of the night.

Only after my fifth time cumming does he ejaculate. "Ah~ Y/n!~" I feel his dick twitching and growing inside of me. "I'm gonna-" he starts to cum inside me, but don't stop moving his hips. "Fuck... Y/n, your pussy feels so good when it's wrapped around my cock..."

You feel your belly start to swell. (How much longer is he gonna cum?) He continues to cum, making your stomach swell even more. "Mnn~ Ah~ Daddy~"

Raph starts to rub your clit with his thumb, still pounding into you. "Mmm, baby, I love to see you like this, all filled up with my seed..." He had stopped cumming by now, but his juices were still inside you. He pulls out, caressing your face. "Get on your hands a knees for me, sweetheart."

You comply, and he shoves his whole cock in with one thrust. "Ah~" you moan and whimper as he pulls your hair, and he cums inside you once again. He smacks your ass and you cry out. "Mnn~" He cum again.

This is going to be a long night...

~Leo's pov~

I walk to the kitchen, fixing myself a mug of coffee. As I chug it down, I hear the most horrible noises ever. "Ah~ Daddy~" I gag and run to Donnie's lab. (I think Donnie's lab is soundproof, right? I can't take this anymore!) I bang on the door. "Donnie? DonTron? Let me in please!" The lab door opens, and to my surprise, Mikey is already sitting in there with Donnie, looking traumatized.

"...Leo." I look at Donnie hesitantly, hoping he won't kill me. "Why did you bring her back?! Our ears would have been spared from this monstrosity!"

A/n!

Omg, I'm so sorry, but I had to do that last part! I couldn't stop thinking about it, lmao 🤣

Anywaysssss! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!

✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧