Donnie x switch fem reader

(Okay, but WHY THE FUCK does Donnie have to look that hot?!?!?!)

~your pov~

You and April had been friends for life. But she was hiding something. Today, she was FINALLY going to show you wat it was... That is, until you got lost. You had tried to find a specific alleyway, but your phone died, and now you have no map or means of contacting anyone... At least you have your trusty (small weapon of choice) in your pocket! You were pissed off to say in the least, and today had sucked.

*swoosh* Aw, shit, now what? You turn around to see 3 teenagers about your age in purple jackets.... They look stupid. You look at them confused, cocking your head to the side a bit. "Can I.... Help you...?" you ask hesitantly. The girl in the middle smiles mockingly. "Yes, you can...."

~~~~~~ Time skip cuz I'm lazy ~~~~~~

So, you ended up beating the shit out of them. I mean, you were harsh, but it was a good way to get your aggression out. You were about to leave when you heard someone yelling to you. "Y/n!" You turned around to see April, your best friend, and four dudes in hoodies flanking her. You looked at her, then back at the dudes, and back at her once more. April sighed. "So, this is the secret I was telling you about...." The dudes all took off their hoodies...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... Turtles. Okay, thats not so bad, right? She could have been a serial killer. You were all now at what they called 'the lair'. You were sitting in between Mikey and April, watching a Jupiter Jim movie. Mikey got up from his spot to go sit with Raph, and Leo was sitting on the floor in front of the couch. Donnie walked into the room, yawned, and sat down in Mikey's old spot. It was late at night, and everyone was kind of tired. Except you and Donnie. Soon, everyone but you two were asleep. Raph had taken Mikey to his room, Leo went to bed, Raph got a sandwich and went to bed, and April moved over to the beanbag chair to sleep. So now it was you and Donnie. Basically alone. Watching a movie. Sitting really close to each other. Not awkward at all....

Donnie broke the silence after a minute or two. "So.... Do you want to watch anything in particular?" He looks over at me and your eyes meet. "U-uhm.... No, it doesn't matter, you can pick... " you say, looking away. "Okay. Jupiter Jim's 62nd last trip to the moon it is!" He puts on the movie, and you two sit there completely silent and basically motionless, until Donnie slides his hand towards you. You weren't sure if he just wanted to sit like that or what, so you take his hand in yours. You can see him blush, and giggle a little, making him blush more. You get an idea. "What's wrong, handsome? Can't handle a little bit of affection?" You say seductively. He blushes more. You giggle, and all of a sudden you feel lips smashing against yours. You close your eyes melting into the kiss. Your eyes flutter open and you see Donnie staring at you with a smirk. You flush red, and he tips your chin up with a finger. "What's wrong, sweetheart? Can't handle a kiss?" He looks at you smugly. You kiss him again and he kisses back with passion. He licks your bottom lip, asking for permission to enter. You open your mouth and your tongues fight for dominance. Donnie eventually wins, but moans into the kiss. You pull away, panting.

Donnie picks you up carefully and takes you to his bedroom. He sits you down on his bed and you continue your make out session. You eventually sit on his lap, and you feel his rock hard member through his spandex. You grind your hips on his, and he moans out you name. "Y/n~" God you loved that. You did it more, making him moan louder and louder. "Y-Y/n, I think I'm about to-" He stops mid sentence. "Why'd you stop?" He asks between breaths. "Because. I want you to pleasure me as well... " You smirk mischievously.

He takes of your shirt almost immediately after you finish your sentence, leaving you in your scandalous little black bra. He gasp and looks at you for consent. You nod and smile. He unclips your bra and takes one of your breast in his hand. He lightly squeezes and you let out a moan. "Donnie~" He looks at you annoyed, and says, "It's Daddy to you, sweetheart." You nod your head, and he goes to work on your nipples. He has one nipple in his mouth, sucking relentlessly, and the other in between his fingers. He toys on the one in between his fingers, making you moan loudly. "D-daddy~" He looks at you, obviously pleased.

He takes his hand and mouth off your breasts, pushing you down so you're laying on your back. He takes off your bottoms, and then looks at your black panties. He looks back at you, and you nod. He basically rips them off. You can feel his breath on your dripping cunt. "Already this wet for me, hm?" He asks, and then starts licking the entrance of your hole. "Mmn~" you moan, making him smirk. "You taste sweet, too..." He starts to lick your clit, making you moan more. "Daddy...! Mnn~" Donnie can tell you're getting close and sits up. "W-why did you stop?" You ask between breaths.

Donnie takes off his shorts and underwear. His big, thick, throbbing member pops out. You stare at him in awe. "I don't think it's going to fit..." You say uncertainly. He just looks at you and smiles. "Well, princess, we'll just have to try..." And with that, he pushes you onto your back, and lines himself up with your entrance. "You got wetter..." He says, looking at you seductively. You blush, and he shoves his cock into your pussy. "AHHH~ D-daddy!!!" You moan, grabbing onto the bed sheets. He smirks and waits for you to get used to the size. You take a breath and nod. Donnie starts to move slowly, but still ramming into your g-spot. You start to moan uncontrollably. He starts to pick up speed, thrusting into you at a normal pace. "A-ahhh.... ~ Daddy.... Harder~" you moan again, and he thrusts a bit faster, hitting your g-spot even harder now. "Ahhh~ Daddy~" you moan again, making him go faster. "Y-y/n... I-I'm close, baby..." He moans breathily. "Ah.... I'm c-close, t-too..." You continue to moan and say "Outside please...." When you feel his cock twitching inside of you. You start to feel a giant knot form around your stomach area. It gets tighter everytime Donnie thrusts into you. "Ahh~" finally, the knot releases, and you feel a wave of pleasure wash over you. "AHHH~ DADDY...!~" you yell out in pleasure. Donnie pulls out, and starts to shoot hot liquid on your stomach. "D-damn, Y/n... You really feel good..." You look at him, confused. "Really? Cause... You didn't make any noise..." He blushes, embarrassed. "I- uh, well, I don't ever make much noise... " You giggle at his embarrassed state and kiss his snout. He tackles you into the bed and pulls the covers over the both of you, and snuggles into you. You wrap your arms around him protectively. "Goodnight, Donnie..." You mumble.

After math...

"Donnie!" Someone slams open Donnie door. You open your eyes, realizing where you are. Donnie has his arms wrapped around your waist, and you're snuggled into his chest. You look at the person who barged in. Or should I say people... Leo and Mikey were in the doorway, looking panicked. "Y/n is missing-" Leo stops mid sentence. "Oh." Mikey and Leo stare at you and Donnie, and Donnie realizes that you're both naked. "G-get out!" He shouts, and his two brothers leave, red as tomatoes.

After you had both gotten dressed you headed to the kitchen for breakfast. April was sitting at the table, coffee cup in hand, looking exhausted. Mikey walks up to her and asks what happened. "You didn't HEAR them???" She asks, then rants about how loud you and Donnie were, waving her hands about wildly.

You giggle at April, and get two coffee cups, handing one to a very tired, and very cute Donnie. He looks at you for a moment and then asks a question. "A-re we a... Couple now?" You giggle and kiss his cheek. "Of course, handsome..." You whisper into his ear, making him blush. He then hugs you tightly.

A/n

Omg, that was so embarrassing to write!!! My grandma walked into my room, and I had to close the app! 😵 I hope you like it tho.