Origami 2

"Then, let's begin our date!"

The three options appeared on the screen, courtesy of the Fraxinus AI. 

1 Shopping
2 Movie
3 Love Hotel

"Shin. Choose number 1. It's too early for a movie, and the love hotel option is simply too risky."
Reine furrowed her brows.
"I wonder why that last option appeared? It's a weird choice for a human who knows about the world..."

"Wait. I think I should go with the third option."

Reine merely frowned at his statement, eventually giving in and spoke while nodding.

"That... I'm sure you have your reasons for it. Alright, but if her emotions fluctuate too wildly, continue with option one."

"Itsuka, is something wrong?"

Origami's voice pulled him from his conversation with her leaning a little closer, worried.

"No, I was just thinking, Origami."

"Eh?!"

Her face turned red in true moe style at the mention of her first name. Shido, realizing this, tried to correct his mistake.

"Ah, sorry, I-"

"You can use it."

"Come again?"

Origami explained in a soft voice.

"Y-you can use my first name.. if you want.

"Sure, Origami. You can call me Shido, too!"

"I'll.. think about it. Uh.. if I may ask, where are we going?"

Shido grinned.

"Follow me."

...

"Eh?! What is.. this...?"

Origami stood in front of a tall building with trembling legs. The tall building was, of course, a love hotel. The closed doors on the large building spawned countless thoughts within her mind that went off in the wrong direction.

An alarm started ringing in the Fraxinus, grating on Shido's ears.
"Shido! Her emotions are fluctuating! Get her out of there!"

Shido turned away, as if he had suddenly found his bearings after being lost.

"Ah, this way, Origami."

"So this wasn't the destination..."

Origami breathed out with a relieved expression.

Shido grinned mischievously.

"Only if you want it to be."

His words drew another cute reaction from the white-haired girl.

"I-I think I'll decline.."

...

"Itsuka, I don't think I understand this shop..."

"You're right, let's g- Origami, what's that in your hand?"

They were currently in some shady shop that seemed to sell all sorts of random things, from toothbrushes to bear traps. Shido didnt really see how this was related to the Origami from the previous world, but he nevertheless picked the option out of curiosity - the Fraxinus AI had never been truly wrong before, after all.

Origami apparently had zero idea of what to do or look for in there, but the contents of her arms told an entirely different story. They were filled with all kinds of traps and trinkets for home defense, ranging from simple traps using wires to straight up tear gas canisters.