Epilogue

"Henry?" James asked his beloved husband who laid lazily naked on his belly at the giant porch surrounding the big tree house, one leg and an arm swinging in the free air. . "Yeah?" he asked back sleepily.

"I want a son" James asked dreamily just to get startled from the frantic yell of his beloved husband when he fell down the porch. The witch peeked carefully over the end of the porch down in the jungle just to scramble back frantically when an evil glare from green eyes met his own fearful gaze.

"Are you kidding me? That's no joke, James" the Dryad asked him annoyed. A snickering Faun sticked his head out of the window of his beloved kitchen. "What is it with you two that you are only seen flying when naked?" A bunch of coconuts thrown in his direction caused him to back up hastily.

"No reason to get nasty" the mocking voice of Jim came out of the window just to be followed by a loud and long wail reminding them of the sirene of a fire engine.

"Oh shit, thank you both. Now he is awake" Jim said before disappearing somewhere in the house. A few minutes later the siren was silenced and both men breathed in deeply.

"Let's think it over for a while, won't we?" Henry suggested, but James shook his head stubbornly. "I see Jim with his little one and I want one, too" Henry raised an eyebrow. "Despite all that puking, wailing, crying and shitting?" he asked his husband but he just shrugged.

"Plus the fun, the love and the cuddles. Yep, I want that." Henry smiled. "Then, we will have it. Deal? You get the puking and I get the cuddles?"

James glared at him. "That is a two sided commitment, Darling. You get your fair share of everything"

Henry sighed. "Alright. It was worth a shot anyways, Mommy"

And the jungle snickered quietly over the outraged and totally manly cry of James before he chased his laughing and very naked husband through the branches.