Chapter 4

Big thank you to Varzanic for kidnapping his Aden and Titus for a bit ;)

#######################

First of all Anya put a cabinet in front of the door, since she didn't want to share her success with that boneless bitch of her brother. This would be all hers. She thought carefully about the first step. Ah, yes. The Pentagram. She couldn't remember if it was a star with five or six points, but she decided better to be at the safe side and went for six points. The finished pentagram looked somehow strange to her, the lines crooked and the points not exactly how she remembered it, but Anya just shrugged her doubts away. It was a pentagram, right?

She put the candles at each point of the pentagram and lit them up. Immediately the room was filled with deep shadows, only held back by the light of the candles. The witch took the bag with the Herbal witchcraft Essences, emptied them on a silver plate she stole from the breakfast table and with the last candle she burned them up.

A needle prick gave the necessary blood sacrifice, she winced a bit but told herself to stop being a wimp. She didn't pay attention of her environment, otherwise she would have seen that the shadows started to swirl around the corners of the room.

Anya took the scroll, closed her eyes and started to recite the spell: "Rena Mena Muh. And out are you. Out are you not for long, show me your face at first". The words sounded strange to her - like somebody tried to write the spell originally in another language. When she finished her spell the shadows swirling around the pentagram were sucked into a dark globe. The globe started to turn around at his axis, shadows swirling over the surface like smoke.

Anya looked fascinated. "I did that?" she smiled, clearly thrilled that she actually did something right. The black globe rotated faster and faster and a dark light emanated from it. The small witch looked eagerly, excited about what would happened next.

The black globe exploded in darkness and left a hole in the air. Anya was a bit startled, she looked carefully around the hole, looking for the sorcerers stone she expected somewhere in the pentagram.

With a soft popping sound a cat fell out of the hole. Anya cocked an eyebrow, not knowing what happened. She tried to pet the broad grinning cat, but it disappeared suddenly, only leaving the grinning teeth. The fangs wandered around, followed by the curious stare of the witch, who tried to process what she had done just a second ago.

Another soft popping sound and a woman fell out of the hole, blonde, a bit on the chubby side. She looked around and asked anxiously: "Are there any huntsmen here?" Anya, who saw Min briefly shifting into his wolverine form, nodded and the woman immediately started to search in the corners frantically, grabbing a baseball-bat and swinging it over her head.

Anya backed up from the crazy woman, hearing another soft popping sound, revealing a flock of seagulls who frantically flew around in the room, looking for a place to escape. The moment the witch looked up, her gaze following the seagulls one of them dropped something ugly right at her nose.

She wiped her nose in disgust, when with another popping sound a tall black figure was revealed. Black mask, black coat and a black armor covered the body completely. The man was clearly suffering from Asthma according to his heavy breathing, but to Anya he seemed vicious. He was scary and she backed up in the farthest corner.