Chapter 1

It was a beautiful and utterly peaceful morning. The light morning breeze wafted softly over James naked ass. He wore only a pink T-Shirt, nothing else.

He had his head at Henrys bellybutton with a beautiful view at his package. He smiled dreamily, listening to the birds singing their morning greetings and reliving the last night. He was happy and content.

Finally.

A soft humming reached his ear and he waved away the mosquito lazily. It didn't help, the humming became louder and louder. James creased his eyebrows and shuddered a bit. Those overgrown midgets here in the jungle really were scary.

Absentmindedly he scratched himself and lifted his head a bit, wondering what the weather was like today. He saw the beautiful blue sky with a witch broom heading directly to his window and he laid his head back at Henrys belly, smiling happily.

The moment he asked himself "WITCH BROOM???!?!" he felt a broomstick sliding under the collar of his t-shirt and with a jerky movement it he was picked up. He found himself flying through the air, captured in a thick material, leaving him blind. For a second he was shell shocked but then he did what each hero in this situation is supposed to do, right?

He screamed for his life.

Trapped in the midst of those blasted curtains, a stick in his pink T-Shirt, the lower region exposed, he tried desperately to free himself, wriggling frantically in his T-Shirt, when he heard a familiar voice:

"Oh shut up, you wimp. I'm trying to fly this blasted broom." His breath stuck in his throat literally. Oh by all gods, he knew was screwed royally.

His sister had finally found him. Damned. He swore under his breath. "SET ME FREE. NOW" he boomed, well more croaking, seeing he was still trapped in her long and many skirts, hanging at the fine strings of his cheap t-shirt whose collar was slowly starting to suffocate him seriously.

His sister hit one of the trees, earning an angry grumbling. She was seemingly not able to handle the broom. He was jerked left, right, left again, then she hit another tree, thankfully her skirts softened the impact a little, only to hit the next branches of a vast tree. The whole time she cursed like a sailor. "Damned broom, I knew I shouldn't have taken the one of that stupid witch." His eyes got big. She flew a STOLEN broom?

James started to pray to all gods he knew and even to his former wife, to spare him, since a stolen broom would finally get rid of his thief and return to his owner. And this mostly wasn't very funny for the thief. He wriggled frantically, his limbs flailing and finally he felt his T-Shirt ripping off.

And immediately he wished he was still trapped. Now completely naked he flew down, the velocity drove him directly into the stem of one of the biggest trees surrounding Henrys Villa. Arms and legs wide spread he closed his eyes, not wanting to see the impact coming.

The last thing he heard was the hyena like laughter of Jim, the cook.