|𝟚𝟘|

───── ❝ SPECTATOR ❞ ─────

You couldn't do anything but watch

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

Once again you found yourself in an unfamiliar situation, unsure of how you got yourself there. The only thing you were appreciative of this time was that you didn't seem to be the only one in the same situation.

Your eyes fell upon Takemichi who was awkwardly looking around him as the Toman members gathered about. He looked as confused as ever and definitely out of place. How on Earth did he manage to get himself dragged into this gang business...

You approached him, giving him a light tap on the shoulder. The boy jumped before turning to look at you. "[name]-chan! You nearly gave me a heart attack..." The boy breathed a breath of relief as his eyes rested on you. He was silent for a moment, blinking at you, before his eyes widened in surprise, "Wait, [name]-chan?! What are you doing here?!"

"I could be asking you the same thing." You chuckled, raising a brow at him, "But I was with Baji-san... he was going to take me home but guess this meeting was too important for him to miss." You turned your head and looked for the boy, scrunching your eyebrows when you realized Baji was nowhere to be seen. Huh... where did he go?

"Huh? Funny seeing you here, [name]." You perked up at the familiar voice and you turned around to see your favourite lilac-haired boy.

"Mitsuya-san!" You exclaimed, a wide smile on your face and a light blush on your cheeks.

The boy smiled and lifted his hand in hello, "Yo. Here to join in the Toman meetings again?"

You chuckled and scratched the back of your neck, "Well, I somehow got dragged into it again... so here I am!"

The boy laughed along with you, sending you a gentle smile, "Well, having you here sure makes the meetings less boring and more interesting." There it was again, the same skip of a beat of your heart whenever you were around this man. "Feel free to join us more often... I shouldn't be the one to invite but I doubt Mikey would mind."

"Mind what?" The new voice caused you all to turn and found Mikey walking towards the three of you with Draken right behind him. He had his usual Toman jacket hung around his shoulders as a frown was on his face. As he got closer, you noticed his frown slowly disappear and replaced with a small smile. "Good to see you, [name]-chin."

"Same to you, Manjiro." You smiled back, staring deep into the eyes of the black eyed boy. You gazed over at Draken and gave him a small wave, him quickly returning one back.

Mikey stared between you and Draken before looking over at Mitsuya, "Time to start the meeting."

At his words, Mitsuya stood up straight with his hands at his side, "Yessir." He proclaimed before turning around to yell at their underlings.

Mikey looked at you one more time before walking away with Draken following behind him.

Once again, Mikey stood at the top holding a powerful and intimdating aura. He looked down at all the members, his childish features seemingly gone from his face.  You looked up at him from where you stood next to Takemichi and Mitsuya. You had to be honest, you felt incredibly out of place, feeling all the stares sent towards you by the other Toman members in the vicinity. You could even hear some of them whispering every once in a while.